~13~Mirajane VS Jenny

OH MY GOD!! You guys are amazing! I can't believe my story has already gotten to 1k views!! I really did not think I would make it this far and I just get more and more votes and comments each day. I just wanted to say thank you guys so much I really appreciate it. Well back the the chapter;). Enjoy✌️

"So Y/N what were you and Laxus talking about before we arrived after your match?" Erza questioned and Lucy just smirked. You began to blush and look away.
"I have no idea what you two are talking about." Y/N smiles.
"Oh come on when we got there you guys were standing unusually close, you were blushing, and even Laxus was blushing. Blushing! He never blushes." Lucy says and Erza just nods her head in agreement.
"Ok fine maybe something happened. Just don't say anything I'll tell you guys another time." The girls squeal and continue watching.
"Don't sit around like a bunch of party poopers lets go!" The first master smiles and encourages the girls to join Mira in the arena.
"Come on Y/N lets go!" B/F/N pulled Y/N's arm. Y/N was hanging onto one of the pillars at the booths as B/F/N started to try and drag her by her legs.
"No way do you know how many guys are out there!? I'm not going out there!" Y/N wrapped her whole body around the pillar and yelled.
"Looks like B/F/N is having trouble getting Y/N down there." Gajeel chuckled as team B saw Y/N fighting B/F/N about going into the arena.
"Y/N lets go!!" B/F/N tried pulled Y/N away but she still wouldn't budge.
"Hey Juvia, Cana why don't you go help her get her down there. That'd be a good show." Gajeel chuckled and the girls smirked. They ran down to the others booth and put their fingers to their mouths giving a sign to be quiet at B/F/N. They snuck up behind Y/N and all three of them pulled her at once making her fall off and fell into the arena.
"You guys are so dead!"
"Looks like the other queen has joined the show. And by her appearance she's just fashionably late!" The guys whistle and Y/N looks confused till she looks down.
"What!? When did I get in a bikini!?" She's wearing the bikini she wore at the Fairy Tail contest except now she realizes it shows more cleavage now and is more flattering now that she's older. The guys whistle and have hearts in their eyes.  She blushes and B/F/N helps her up.
"Come on let's just have some fun." She smiles and Y/N finally agrees and starts to strike poses with B/F/N.

Laxus POV (finally!)
"Y/N looks good doesn't she?" Gajeel asked me. Why the heck would he care!? He doesn't like her, right!?
"Yeah." I stare at her and hear him laugh.
"Don't worry i don't have my eyes on her she's all yours."
"Shut up." I blush more and more with every pose Y/N does. It would never work out between the two of us though. She would just think it's weird if she found out I liked her.

No ones POV
"Oh looks like someone just can't keep their eyes off you." B/F/N sang seeing Laxus staring at Y/N and none of the other girls. Y/N blushes and looks towards Laxus. She decides to see if Erza and Lucy was right and see if Laxus would blush at her. It was now the cat ear part of the competition so her and B/F/N did the same pose as Bisca and Cana. Y/N purposely faces Laxus and winked. She was so shocked after words to see Laxus's face get red.

Laxus POV
"This is stu-" I was talking to Gajeel about how this should be a real fighting battle when mid-sentence I saw Y/N in a (favorite color)F/C cat outfit looking at me. Don't blush! We just stared at each other and she winked at me! Dammit! I can feel the heat rising in my face. Gotta act cool. Two can play at that game.

Y/N POV
OMG! He really did blush. Was it cause of me? Was he looking at another girl? Maybe I shouldn't have done that maybe he's all weirded out now. He probably thinks of me as a sister. "Y/N look" B/F/N points up and I see Laxus looking at me again, wait is he smirking!? I can feel my face blushing and then he winked at me! My face goes as red as Erza's hair. I look at him again and he mouths "I win." What!? Won what!? I kept thinking and then I figured it out. He just tried to make me blush like what I did, and since I blushed more he won!!
"Is he flirting with me?" I thought out loud.
"Duh! It's so obvious!" B/F/N said to me. Could Laxus really like me?

No ones POV
"Why don't we do a blushing bride contest!? So lady's grab a lucky guy and squeeze into some wedding dresses!" The girls outfits all change and all the guys race to them to see who gets who. Y/N walked around in a white strapless dress with long gloves and a little pink rose just below her hip. She had a small laced veil with her hair all the way down wavy. B/F/N walks towards her.
"Well look it's the prettiest bride in the arena." Y/N smiles.
"Thanks you look really pretty too" B/F/N pretends to look confused.
"Oh thanks but I was talking about me. I mean look at me! I look fabulous!" B/F/N puts one hand on her head and the other on her waist.
"Oh yeah you do look fabulous just not as much as me." The two girls laugh until a hand touches B/F/N shoulder. She turns around and sees, Bickslow!? He scratches his neck nervously and looks away.
"B/F/N do you, I don't know maybe wannabemypartner!?" He asked her but quickly said the last part. B/F/N heard and smiled linking their elbows.
"Sure." They walked away for a second cause Bickslow wanted to talk to her. As they walked away B/F/N looked back at Y/N and smiled. Y/N did the same but she mouthed "I'm the maid of honor." Which made B/F/N blush in the thought of her and Bickslow getting together. Y/N turns around only to run into someone's chest. The person wraps their arm around her waist and puts their other hand in their pocket.
"Hey, you look good." Y/N looks up to see Laxus and she blushes from how he's holding her.
"T-thanks! You t-oo" Y/N stuttered and Laxus just smiled.
"So I saw you had some trouble getting down here what was that all about?" Laxus chuckled seeing that right when he asked that she went back to normal and had an angry face now.
"Oh you mean the three jerks that pulled me in here, yeah!" Laxus laughed and did something that no one expected. He leans down and kissed Y/N on the cheek. She froze and turned red again and looked at Laxus.
"You're cute when your mad." He said and Y/N turned even more red. He was smiling at down at her and she just smiled and looked away.
"Shut up." She whispered but Laxus could still see a smile on her face. The announcer told everyone to get back since this was the last round. Everyone walked back in their normal clothes. Y/N sat down with the biggest smile not even paying attention.
"Hey what are you all happy about?" Natsu and Gray walked over to her curious. Erza and Lucy came up and were smirking.Y/N was still smiling and not even paying attention to the four.
"Hey what's wrong with you one second you're hanging onto a pillar for dear life and the next you're as happy as can be. Why?" Gray asked and was waving his hands in front of her face to get her attention.
"Nothing. I'm just happy." The two boys look confused but the girls just smile.
"We know what's got you all happy. We saw Y/N" Erza said. Y/N's eyes widened and she looked at the two girls making kissy faces. Natsu still confused just tries thinking what happened but Gray catches on.
"Oohh so this is about a guy. Look at our Y/N is growing up. Who is it?" Gray questioned.
"1. I'm older than you now so shush! 2. None of your business." Y/N looked at Gray and he just looked annoyed. As soon as he was gonna say something Natsu ran in between them.
"Why would you say it's about a guy!? Who!?" Natsu questioned. Y/N was about to speak but got interrupted.
"Y/N got kissed on the cheek by someone we all know." Lucy said.
"He's in the guild too! Come on Y/N tell me." Gray asked and she just shook her head no. Natsu still sat confused while everyone continued watching Mira's match. Mira finished her match and the guild cheered for her.
"Well I bet that last part felt pretty damn good." Laxus said as Mira and the rest of the team were talking.
"Yeah it did. Oh and Laxus I saw what you did out in the arena. You can't hide it now, it's a definite that you like Y/N!" Mira smiled and clasped her hands together and everyone in the team just chuckled.
"Shut up! Let's go!" The teams walks away. The next day passes of the games and more wizards have gone through a match. It's now day 4 (I think:|) and it's Laxus VS Alexei. The crowds cheer for him and wait for him to walk out of the arena.
"Well guess I've gotta go." Laxus starts to walk out of the tunnel.
"Laxus wait!" He turns around and small arms rap around him. "Be careful and good luck." He looks down and sees Y/N hugging him. He smiles and hugs back.
"Don't worry it'll be over soon." He turns to walk out again but Y/N pulls his collar and kisses him on the cheek. He blushes and looks shocked.
"Don't hold back just cause it's your fathers guild. I mean it you better win." He smiles and nods his head walking into the arena. Y/N turns around to watch him in the booths with her team. "OOMF!" Her mouth is cover led and she starts to scream and kick. She runs backwards sending the person into the wall letting her go. She turns around and puts her hands around the persons back who tried attacking her. "S-Sousuke!? What the he-" Her grip loosens around him and she slowly faints to the ground. Obra(blue man from Raven tail) appears behind her. He put a spell on her to drain at least all her magic power. Sousuke picks her up and they put a rope around her mouth and hands.

Hey guys I hope you liked the chapter. Also I thought you know what forget the app I'm gonna still post pictures. Go ahead and times it I DONT CARE!! Wow I just got very angry for something so small. Aannyways I'll update soon. BYYEEE ✌️