Bonus Chapter PT2

Again I am very sorry for the mistake. So this will be very short. It is just the ending for part 1. Enjoy!!!

"It was so much fun! We got a lot of jewel so mommy said she'd get me some ice cream today!" Asuka yelled happily. Bisca walked over to Y/N.
"Hey sweetie why don't you go over with daddy." Asuka nodded and hugged Y/N before running to her dad.
"Hey Bisca how you've been." Y/N asked. Laxus still sat there just listening to there conversation.
"Good, you?"
"I've been good." Bisca nodded and looked worried.
"What's wrong?" Y/N asked.
"I -I wanted to ask you something." Bisca stuttered.
"Go ahead."
"Well I was wondering if you and Laxus could watch Asuka next week. Me and Alzack were invited to a party and we won't be back till the next day." As Bisca talked Y/N's eyes lit up.
"Yes! I'd I mean we'd love to watch her!" Y/N smiled. Laxus spit out his drink and coughed.
"Yes I'll pick her up around 11:00 how does that sound?" Y/N asked her. Bisca nodded and thanked her. After she walked away Y/N sat back down. Laxus just looked at her with his mouth wide and eyes in shock.
"Why'd you say yes so easily?" He asked.
"Because I love watching her. You don't have to help me. Whats the problem?" Y/N responded. Laxus looked away and blushed.
"I-I was gonna ask you to move in with me and that day was when I wanted to bring your stuff to my place." Laxus mumbled into his cup. Y/N gasped but soon smiled.
"I'd love to move in with you. But I didn't know so I couldn't say no to Bisca. How about we just start it tomorrow?" Laxus's head perked up. Y/N smiled at him and hugged him.
"Thanks for asking me Laxus. I've been wanting to for a while now." Laxus smiled and hugged her back.
"No problem." He looked at her and smiled again. Y/N kissed him and he slowly kissed back.
"Get a room!!" Natsu and Gray yelled as they fought. Without breaking the kiss Laxus and Y/N put both their fists up and shot lightning at the two knocking them out. The two broke the kiss and Laxus grabbed Y/N by the waist sitting her in his lap. Y/N blushed.
"Alright it's settled. We're moving in."

Hope you liked the ending I'll try to post again ASAP! Sorry for the big problem about publishing early also the contest will be starting in Wednesday which is also when I'll put the questions up. BYEE✌️