Chapter 7: Explanations

Pablo: Well I should get going now. Thank you very much for the delicious dinner...(awkwardly)
German: Yes you should be leaving. You know where the door is.
*Pablo leaves*
Angie: Don't you think you may have overreacted a little bit?
German: No Angie I do not think that. Violetta is my daughter and I can allow and not allow her to do whatever I want!
Angie: Well at least go tell her why you wouldn't let her take up Pablo's offer.
German: Yes alright, later.
(in Violetta's room)
Leon: Are you okay my love?
Vilu: No.
Vilu: I just thought he had changed over the last 3 years. But no. He's still the same, selfish man.
Leon: I know what might make you feel better...
*He leans in and kisses her on the lips*
Vilu: Okay, I feel a little better... but can I have a hug too?
Leon: Of course
*They hug for a while*
*German walks in*
Leon: I was just leaving. See you later my love!
*Leon leaves*
German: I suppose you would like to know why I won't let you release that album.
Vilu: Yes. Yes I would.
German: It's just that you're my little girl I don't want you having all of those screaming fans all over you, and you travelling to other countries all the time, and the pressure of the press too, Vilu! They're always following you around like a swarm of flies!!
Vilu: I'll be fine Dad!
German: I just don't want you to end up like your mother...