Chapter 25 : Good News

(At Leon's house)
Vilu: Thank you so much, Mr and Mrs Castillo, it really means alot for me to be able to come here and hang out with all of you. I could never get through this alone...
Fran: Yeah thank you Mr and Mrs Castillo!!
Everyone else: Thanks!
Vilu: *points to a picture on the wall* Is that Leon?!
(The picture is of an adorable little boy with his two front teeth missing)
Mrs Vargas: Yes it is...I remember when he was that young like it was yesterday ....
*She breaks down and starts sobbing* Mr Vargas: Honey, it's going to be OK! The doctors are doing their best.
*He rubs her back and gives her a kiss on the cheek*
Vilu: It's ok, we have to stay strong! Remember the last time Leon was in a coma? And how we all kept going and practicing for the show? And what Antonio said? He told us to feel the sadness, but to use it in a good way, instead of letting it hold us back.
*Mrs Vargas' crying comes to a stop*
Cami: You're right Vilu. We shouldn't just be sitting around crying. We should sing another song!!
Vilu: Exactly. There's nothing we can do to help Leon wake up except keep singing.
Maxi: How about we sing Algo Se Enciende?
Vilu: Perfect.
Mr and Mrs Vargas: We'll go get some juice...
Vilu: Come on, you guys have to sing to!!
Mr and Mrs Vargas: Fine, but we may not be as good as any of you!!
*Maxi plays the background track on his computer*
Vilu: *starts singing*
"So te sientes perdido en ningún lado, viajando tu mundo del pasado, so dices mi nombre yo te iré a buscar...".
*Everyone joins her*
"Cuando estamos juntos..."
*The song finishes*
*The phone rings*
Mrs Vargas: I'll get it.
*She picks up the phone*
Mrs Vargas: Hello? Yes this is Leon's mother
Mrs Vargas: Really?!?
Mrs Vargas: Omg, thank you so much. Alright, we'll be there in a couple minutes!
*Hangs up phone*
Mrs Vargas: That was the doctor. Leons..... Awake!!!!
Everyone: *cheers*
Mr Vargas: Well, me and Leon's mom will be going to the hospital. Violetta, you can come with us if you would like. Unfortunately the doctor said not to bring any more than 3 people to see Leon right now so he doesn't get overwhelmed.
Fran: No problem. Thank you for having us Mr and Mrs Vargas!
Cami: Yeah, thanks!!
Maxi: This is such great news.
*Everyone leaves except Vilu and Leon's parents*
Vilu: I guess our song worked!
Mr Vargas: I guess so... *Smiles*
Mrs Vargas: Let's get in the car and go see Leon!
*They get in the car and start to drive to the hospital*
Sorry& I know I haven't updated in a while😂 Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!!