Chapter 31: Changed

(Vilu walked to Leon's house after she went to the studio)

*In Leon's room*

Vilu: I was just at the studio recording the last song for the album, and I met these really nice kids. They were in their first year at the studio and they were singing, just like we used to.

Leon: That's so nice!

Vilu: And it made me sad...Because I miss the studio so much.

Leon: Well you still go there to record

Vilu: Yeah, I know, but I miss all of us being there, singing, performing.  I know our time there is over, but I just wish it wasn't.  It went by so fast.

Leon: Oh, it's okay my love. I miss the studio too but it's not like we don't talk to any of our friends from it anymore!

Vilu: True...But I was thinking, about how much as changed since our first year at the studio.  I mean, I didn't have any friends. In fact, I'd never even been out in the world by myself! Then I met you and all the guys and my life changed for the better.

Leon: I know...just think, 3 years ago, I was dating Ludmila and I was mean t
o everyone else!  But when you came, I changed.

Vilu: Remember when I had to keep secret from my dad that I was going to the studio??
*Laughs*

Leon: Everything was so different in our lives then...

Vilu: *smiles* I love you so much...

Leon: I love you more.

Vilu: Oh yeah? Prove it.

Leon: *leans in to kiss her and they kiss passionately for a little while*

Mrs Vargas: *pops out from behind the door* Awwwww

Leon: MOM?!

Mrs Vargas: *laughs* It's okay son, I just love watching you two. I couldn't help it.  You remind me of your father and I, Leon.

Vilu: That's so sweet, Mrs Vargas!

Mrs Vargas: But no funny business until you're married.  I trust you two, but I'm leaving the door open. 

*She leaves and smiles*

Leon: Gotta love my mom...

Vilu: She's so nice...A little nosy sometimes, but so nice.

*They both laugh*

*Vilu's phone rings*

Vilu: Oh it's my dad. I better take this..

*She picks up the phone*

German: Vilu, please come home. Olga has an important announcement to make.

Vilu: Do you know what it is??...

German: No idea.  She just told me to tell you to come home, so I did.

Vilu: *laughs* ok, love you Dad. See you soon.

*Hangs up phone*

Vilu: Well, I better go.  I wonder what Olga's announcement is...

Leon: Call me when you find out. I'm curious!

Vilu: *walks out of room* Bye my love!

Two updates in one day...To make up for the incredibly slow chapters lately.  Thanks for reading? What do you think the announcement is??? 😏