Chapter 12: Growing Up

Vilu: (In her room) Can't he see that I'm almost a grown woman now??! Leon is my boyfriend and we can do whatever we want, because we are both responsible adults who my dad should trust!! But does he trust me? No. No he doesn't. Because he's too IGNORANT to see that I'm almost an adult and...and... and well I'm gonna make him see that.
*Dials phone*
(Phone conversation)
Vilu: Hi Pablo.
Pablo: Violetta, have you thought about my offer?
Vilu: Yes, and I am going to take it! I will start writing the songs for the album today.
Pablo: It's ok with your dad right?
Vilu: Umm... yes! (Felt guilty for lying)
Pablo: Ok. Bye Vilu!
Vilu: Bye!
*Hangs up phone*
Vilu: That'll show my dad...

(In the kitchen)
German: Olga, could you make me some coffee?
Olga: Yes, but whats wrong sir? I know you and i know something the matter.
German: it's Violetta okay? I found her today at Leon's house.
Olga: And what's wrong with that..?
German: They were ALONE. And he was SHIRTLESS!!!
Olga: Okay I can see why you have an issue with it, but sir, Violetta is an adult! You have to let her make her own choices!! Go talk to her. Or even better, SHOW her you've changed!
German: And how would I do that...*rolling his eyes*
Olga: Well, you could let her release that album with the studio...
German: No. I can't have her doing that!!! It's so dangerous!! Think of all that travelling she will have to do when she's on tour and all the paparazzi and... ugh just no Olga. I can't have MY daughter going through all that!! Think of Maria. I don't want Violetta to end up the same way!!
Olga: Is it that or are you scared of all the boys she'll meet...
German: Not helpful Olga. Not helpful. *leaves the room*