Chapter 37

(one week later)
*Violettas phone rings, she picks it up*
(over the phone)
Leon: Vilu, I'm so sorry...
Vilu: Leon!! I missed you so much baby. Please tell me you're not mad anymore
Leon: of course I'm not. I'm sorry. I'm so stupid and I get jealous over things I shouldn't be jealous over. Please forgive me...
Vilu: ugh, yes, you are overly jealous. But of course I forgive you. I could never live without your hugs and your gorgeous smile!!
Leon: ...but I'm a terrible boyfriend vilu. Let me make it up to you!! How about I come pick you up in an hour, and we'll go on a date?
Vilu: that's so romantic Leon! I'd love that. See you soon my love!
Leon: love you!
*they hang up the phone*

________________
(an hour later)
*Violettas doorbell rings*
*she opens the door to see Leon dressed in a suit*
Leon: hey beautiful...
Vilu: Leon...you look amazing. I feel so underdressed!!
(she's just wearing jeans with a nice top)
Leon: no, I'm the one who's underdressed. You make jeans look like a million dollar ballgown, Vilu.
*Vilu blushes*
Leon: let's go! I have a very romantic evening planned...

________________
(their car pulls up to a beach)
Vilu: Leon!! You know I love the beach...
Leon: of course I knew. And believe me, this is no ordinary trip to the beach.
*they get out of the car and walk, only to find a romantic spot set up on the empty beach, with candles and a picnic on the sand)
Leon: I hope you're hungry...because I had Olga cook all your favorites!
Vilu: Leon, this is....amazing! You are the best boyfriend ever.
Leon: haha, I know...but can we eat now? These sandwiches look delicious!

(they eat, and when Violetta isn't looking Leon moves so he is kneeling behind her)

Vilu: Wow, that cake was delicious, right?
Vilu: Leon??? Where'd you go??!...
Leon: I'm right here, my love
*Vilu stands up in shock when she sees him down on one knee with a ring in his hand*

Leon: Violetta Castillo, you are truly the most beautiful, most amazing woman I have ever met. You are not only extremely talented, but you are my other half. If it weren't for you, I might still be a bully and dating Ludmilla (eww!). You have completely changed me for the better, Vilu, and in the past few weeks I've realized that I love you more than anything else in this world. I know we're young, I know that this might be moving too fast, but we've already been through so much and I don't want to lose the best thing that's ever happened to me. So, Violetta Castillo, I swear that I love you with all of my heart and there is no one else I would rather grow old with than you. Vilu, will you do me the honor of being my wife?
Vilu (who is sobbing): YES!!!
*they kiss very passionately for a while, then lay back down on the picnic blanket, admiring vilus beautiful engagement ring and cuddling*
Leon: I know we're young, so we can of course wait a few years to get married if you want...but if it were up to me we'd get married right this second!
Vilu: *laughs* oh Leon, you're so cute. Well....who says we can't just get married right now?? Well, maybe not right now, but I'm sure we could have a wedding planned in about 3 months...
Leon: omg, are you serious?? I thought you'd want to wait to get married. Vilu, three months sounds perfect. I'll hire a wedding planner, and we have to talk to your family, and my family, and I need a tux, and-
Vilu (cuts him off with a kiss): Leon, everything will be okay. I just can't wait to finally have you forever.
Leon: me too, Vilu, me too.

Well...sorry for the slow updates😂 I felt bad so hopefully you enjoyed that chapter! Do you think Leonetta is moving to fast?? Let me know😃❤