Chapter 34: True Love

(At the wedding reception)

Leon: May I have this dance?
Vilu: Of course, my handsome prince

*They slow dance to a song, while German and Angie, Olga And Ramallo, and Fede and Ludmila​ are also dancing*

Vilu: I love you so much
Leon: You're my everything, Vilu. I don't know what I would do without you

*Vilu rests her head on his chest*

German: Alright...it's time to...to....to cut the cake! Vilu and Leon, off the dance floor!

(He's trying to stop them from getting too romantic ;) )

Vilu: Dad! But since this is Olga and Ramallo's wedding, fin, we'll stop.
Leon: That's good, I really wanted some cake
Vilu: Are you saying that you didn't want to dance with me?! That you rather have cake instead??!?!!
Leon: Of course not my love. There is nothing id rather do than dance with you. But admit it, you want cake too!
Vilu: *laughs* alright fine, that cake does look pretty good...

*They go to get some cake and come back and sit down*

(Vilu starts to eat)

Leon: Nuh uh. Allow me.

*He picks up her fork and feeds the cake to her*

Vilu: you know this isn't our wedding right
Leon: Yes, but it's practice for that day Vilu: *giggles* alright. You're so cute Leon
Leon: Not as cute as you
*He keeps feeding her the cake, but they are interrupted by a fork banging on a glass*

German: I would like to make a toast, to Olga and Ramallo. When I first hired them to be my cook and my assistant, I didn't know they would still be living with us today. When they first met me, I was still married to Maria. But when she passed away, I was heartbroken. Olga and Ramallo helped me get through that terrible time. They took care of Violetta, they made me coffee, they helped with work. Both of them have always been there for me, Violetta, and now Angie, through all of our ups and downs. But throughout this whole time, the two of them have always been so selfless that they didn't have any time to think about their own personal lives! I always knew they loved each other, but both were just too scared to admit it. I would like to thank them for all they have done, and wish them the best in their marriage.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the slow updates...summer is coming so I'll update more then! Hope you enjoyed it❤