Chapter 14: Busted (again)

*at the studio*
Pablo: Vilu, Leon, so good to see you both! I called you both here because I thought it would be awesome if you could do a duet on Violetta's album?
Vilu: I would love that!! Leon?
Leon: I'll do anything for you my love *puts his arm around her*
Pablo: *coughs purposely* Well, do you have a song in mind?
Leon: I think we should record Podemos.
Vilu: Yeah, I love Podemos
Pablo: Ok, since you both already know the song, we can start recording tomorrow if that's ok. Practice tonight and come back here tomorrow at 10:30 am.
Leon and Vilu: Perfect! *They both laugh*
Leon: Great minds think alike, huh?
Vilu: *smiles at him*
Leon: Do you want to come to my house to practice the song?
Vilu: Well I guess sure, since we definitely can't go to my house *laughs*
Leon: Perfect. My parents aren't home again, so there won't be any one to disturb us.
*They walk put the door and to Leon's house*
*German reveals himself from behind a nearby door at the studio*
German: His parents aren't home??! Violetta's recording an album??! I knew she was hiding something... I'm gonna go bust her right now.
*Starts to walk out door*
*Angie walks out*
Angie: My love...you need to give her some privacy! Did you ever think that the only reason she went behind your back to record the album is because you were too protective??
German: I suppose you're right Angie. As much as I don't want her to do this, I'll give her my support. But when she hates being on tour, I'll say "I told you so!"
What are some couples/ things you want to see happen in this book? I like to hear your feedback ❤❤