dancing with thy enemy

Hey guys... Plz comment as I need to know how I am doing for a rookie... Vote and comment plz

Aiden's pov

Seeing aylaxe's walk into the room had me gazing at her beauty.

She was stunning. Her elegant posture combined with magnificent grace had me speechless for words.

After ayalaxe walked in, accompanied by her twin brother, crystal's boyfriend, Soren strolled into the room. Not bad choice for crystal. My mind decided it was bad idea to introduce myself to aylaxe so soon. That's when the scene unfolded in front of me.

Aylaxe turned around to face soren, it took only a matter of minutes before her brother whispered something in her ear.

I noticed she instantly froze, but regained her stance in no less than a second. Due to my training, I could pick up on things not most can humans can. She broke her gaze and turned around facing me. Her eyes glanced to and forth between the students. Was it to early to talk to her?

I waited for crystal's appearance... I couldn't wait for her longer. Pushing back my chair I got up and walked over to aylaxe. Just in that moment crystal suprised us with her entrance.

She wore a pair sandals accompanied with a pale yellow dress. Linking arms with soren she moved towards aylaxe glancing briefly in my direction.

Nodding my head, I cleared my thoughts of any distraction and focused mainly on the scene unfolding in front of me.

My breath paused when aylaxe turned around to look straight ahead at me.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soren's POV

There I was, standing in front of the one person I hated the most. Future queen of the royal bloods, Aylaxe Drakova. All I wished to do was to kill her there and then. I would have done so if it were not for her brother protecting her. A swift kill for me would be easy. Done within a second without breaking a sweat.

Being king of rouges taught me a thing or two. Never make a public scene of killing, as much as you wished to kill someone.

"Soren, and you are?" extending my hand I moved towards aylaxe.

"Aylaxe Drakova and my brother Maximus." Shaking my hand firmly she let go.

"Sange regal" I hissed before turning to look at maximus.

One look from him told me he was going to be one hell of a tough guy to beat. Wouldnt it just be amazing, i, king of rougues, killing the future queen of immortals.

The idea quickly vanished as i felt a strong urge to bring my lips down to her neck and suck the sweetness of her blood. All that power.

"Would you accompany me and my girlfriend to a dance on friday night"

Offering the invitation, i tried to keep my expresion neutral.

"Of course, max is welcome to" noticing the expression on max's face turn hard i couldnt help but smile.

"The pleasure is ours" her voice rang through my ears. She had a voice like an angel. Soft but filled with all the love a person can have.

God what was happening to me?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

University days continued and I waited patiently for friday night to come. And finally it was here.

Max seemed apprehensive about going, but nevertheless, I managed to tag him along. Standing in front of my closet, I debated quietly on what to wear. Resting my eyes on a off shoulder dress, my hands glided across the silk material. The colour was a mix of flame red with orange and yellow shadings accross the lower part of the dress. No wonder why I loved my mum so much.

After having a shower I added a tiny amount of makeup and straightned my hair.

The dress fit like a glove, matching it with a pair of pumps, I walked out of my bedroom. Sure enough max stood there In a tux.

Not bad for a rookie.

"So do I meet your standards, your highness" bowing his head down he chuckled.

"Come on" I locked the doors as we walked outside the building. Max drove whilst talking to me about various things which I don't remember as I was too busy gazing out the window.

"ayla, we've reached" max jumped out off the car and staunterred over in my direction.

Opening the door he held his hand out for me to take.

Placing my palms into his hands I climbed out, my eyes wandered over the banquet hall.

The hall in itself was exquisuite. With its hanging chandieliers to its masquerade theme. Grabbing a mask from the butler outside, i pondered over how tonight's events would turn out.

"May i have this dance ma'am?" I spun around to find a man in a tux offering his hand. Due to not being able to recognise his voice, i realised i did not know him.

"Erm, sure" placing my hands in his, we walked onto the dancefloor.

I noticed max with some other girl, as usual.

"So whats your name" i asked casually.

"Whats the point of wearing a mask if i give away who i am?" Smart answer.

He smirked before releasing my Hands, bending down he whispered softly in my ears

"know who your enemies are sange regal" his words sent shivers down my body, and not in a nice way.

This man was human, yet he knows who i am. He adressed me by my royal name, he knows way to much.

"may i cut in for a dance with this lady?" soren's voice filled my head and i turned to face his hand extending towards me.

"Sure, ayla.... Be carefull, forbidden love tends to be enticing"

With that said, I turned towards my mate!

My enemy!

My one true love!

And the one person adamant to kill me for the throne!

Soren.