Kidnapped

Well this chapter is dedicated to Aliyah, for her optimistic view on my story, i won't be able to update until i finish my exams guys, sorry.

So vote, comment, like please

And enjoy!!

Ayla's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Aiden's voice rose above the commotion that me and Max were making.

Max outright denied that Aiden should make the call, his excuse? Aiden is a fresh king.

My argument, well for a fresh king he should learn the rules.

"Of course i'm not kidding, make the call, we're mated, your'e king so u call the shots"

Hurt flashed accross his soft face before he masked it into one of his blank stare's.

"So we mated coz Soren is a rogue and therefore not adequate to be a ruler, we mated coz you wanted a fitting ruler by your side, and i was an easy target?"

I stopped midway by what he said, it was like someone throwing a bucket full of cold reality in my face, what Aiden said was true.

But along the way i had come to love him, didn't that count for anything.

"No, it isn't like that Aid" i was cut short by him holding his hand up.

He stood up and grabbed his t-shirt before he left the room.

Max stood in the corner of the room, watching us in silent, wondering what he could say.

I felt a void in my heart as i sat down on the bed to just re-think excatly what had happened.

"Ayla, i know things have been tough for you, but hiding your feelings makes him feel like you are using him, i can tell you love him, maybe not as much as soren but both me and you know none of this is Aiden's fault" i looked up towards Max.

"Tell him how you feel about him,"

I glanced at my reflection in the mirror opposite,

"It isn't be-fitting for a queen to tell a person how she feels,"

Max smirked before he moved towards the door, he looked back and said

"That's your ego talking, what's the difference between you and soren then?"

His words stung but made me realize the god honest truth.

Crap.

Soren's POV

I knew Ayla had mated because as soon as she mated that bastard an empty hole filled my heart.

And no matter how much i drank, i couldn't fill it. So i decided to show how much i would do to get her to mate me, and i set that plan into motion.

So when i saw Aiden leaving her apartment, i didn't think twice before doing what i did. And let's just say well he will have no choice but to co-operate.

Aiden's POV

I needed to get my head straight, Ayla used me, for fuck sake.

God i sound like love sick puppy. But why? Why would she use me? I mean she was beautifull and talented and powerfull enough to get any immortal so why choose me? Maybe she felt pity towards me,

Towards the fact i was dying.

The cold breeze hit my face like a brick and i gazed towards the sky, the streets of new york were busy as ever, the city that never sleeps.

I glanced at my reflection as i walked by the street department stores, my grey eyes were shinning but mixed with a faint red, however i felt more strong, more powerfull,

More stable then i have ever felt with any other woman.

There was no doubt i love Ayla. But did she feel the same way. I continued walking whilst thinking about Ayla and passed a couple sitting by the bench lost in each other's embrace.

The light had started to fade away as the sun set boldly behind the colour-filled trees.

I could feel someone walking behind me and as i turned to look nothing was there.

Hmm thats weird, i turned back around only to come to a abrupt halt when i came face to face with a man, more precisely Soren.

"Hello Aiden," those were the last words i heard before a handkerchief was forcefully placed on my nose, the smell full of chlorine.

Fuck! Black spots started to form, and once again i fell unconcious.