Questions

Will's Pov

I heard Master Dipper and Mistress Mabel call my name for the last time. "WILL! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" "I'm sorry, Mistress Mabel! I'm here, now!" I said, panting from running all the way here. "Why didn't you just teleport? You're a stinkin' dream demon!" Master Dipper yelled. "I'm sorry, Master Dipper." I said, tearing up a little. "Oh come on, don't be a cry baby!" Mistress Mabel grumbled. "If you hadn't even gone off in the first place, you wouldn't be in this situation! Would you?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I was just assisting a new young lady. She needed help wi--" "And, we didn't need help?!" Mistress Mabel interrupted. "I don't care if you were off helping a girl! You are our slave, not hers!" "I'm sorry, Mistress Mabel. I won't run off again." I said, hanging my head. "Now, who is this girl...?" Mistress Mabel asked, grabbing my chin, and forcing me to look at her. "H-her name is (Y-Y/N)..." I stammered. "(Y/N) (L/N)." She smiled, then tapped me on the nose. "Good boy!" I flinched. Even when she's praising me, she's terrifying. "I believe I'll have a little chat with this (Y/N) (L/N)..." "What?! NO!!!" I screamed.

She just grinned. "Remember your place, William. You aren't in the position to say 'no' to me." "AND WHY THE HECK NOT?!!" I yelled. "What did you just say to me?!" Mabel growled. "N-Nothing..." I cowered. "That's what I thought..." She hissed, throwing my face to the ground. "You'd do well to remember my advice, William. You can't say 'no'. You can't escape. You're my slave, and nobody can change that, but me. And I don't plan on doing so..."

I picked myself up, and nodded silently. "Yes, Mistress Mabel." I said quietly. She smiled sweetly. "Say it again." "...Yes, Mistress Mabel." I said, a tiny bit louder. "Good boy." She then walked off towards the Northwest Mansion. "Come along, William. I've got some work for you to do, while I go and have a little talk with this (Y/N) person..." I swallowed hard. Please don't hurt her... I thought, no, pleaded in my head. Please, please, don't hurt her...

(Y/N)'s Pov

"Ugh..." I grunted as I moved a giant sofa to where I wanted it. Such a shame that Will had to run off earlier. "Why is this so heavy?" I thought aloud, wiping my brow. "Perhaps you could use some help..." A feminine voice answered. I turned around quickly to see a girl with long brown hair. "Why hello there, (Y/N). Perhaps I could help you with that." She said. "Who are you? H-how do you know my name?!" I questioned. "Let's say a Little.......Birdie told me."

I hope you liked this chapter, Thanks to SophieJE619 helping me with this chapter , and Since when were you in control!