I need your help

(Y/N)'s Pov
*Three Weeks Later*

I leaned back against the door as I closed it. "Oyh... Why does Pacifica get so excited every time we go to the mall?" I asked nobody in particular. Will was on the couch, watching a... "Is that a romcom?" I asked.

(A/N ): Yes, I'm making him watch romantic comedies, JUST like Karkitty!!! :33

He turned around suddenly, a huge blush on his face! "(Y-Y/N)! I-I wasn't expecting you until later!" He then proceeded to cover up the TV screen. "Th-this is not what you think it is! I w-was flipping through the channels!" "Will! It's okay, I love this one!" I said, going to get some popcorn. "Do not move!" I came and sat next to him, offering popcorn. He accepted a handful, and continued to watch the movie. About half an hour later, I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

Will's Pov

I just noticed that (Y/N) fell asleep on my shoulder. I knew I was going to have to move her, but I didn't want to wake her up. Oh, what an awkward moment that would be. That, and she does look cute when she smiles in her sleep like that... Wait, what? What am I thinking?! Dream Demons cannot fall in love!... Or can they?

I picked her up bridal style, and carried her to her room. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." I whispered, setting the covers over her sleeping form. Then, I kissed her on the forehead. She smiled in her sleep once more, and I absconded from her bedroom. "Will, this girl is going to be your downfall..." I said to my reflection. "She goes down, and she takes you with her!" "Now, how could she possibly do that?" The mirror replied. "You've got her completely protected with you. How could she possibly fall?"

(Y/N)'s Pov
*the next day*

I woke up on my bed, still in last night's clothes. "Will must've moved me..." I thought aloud. "Well, time to go to work!" I got up, stretched, and got ready for the day. I got dressed in my
(F/O), and went to the kitchen. Will was making eggs and bacon. "Good morning, (Y/N)." He said, serving up America's best breakfast. "Good morning, Will. Thank you." I said, taking the plate and wolfing down my food. "So good..." I said, with a smile. "Glad you like it. Have fun at work." He replied. "I'll try.."

*Time Skip, brought to you by people stuck in boxes on skateboards!!!*

Me and Pacifica were talking how horrible the Gleefuls were until we heard a knock on the door "In case you've forgotten , Dipper Gleeful is the worst and that's not jealousy talking, I'd say that to his face." and when Pacifica opened the Door it was Dipper "I need your help." "You're the worst." Pacifica answered then slammed the door in his face "See?" she said pointing at the door. "Hey, don't be rude to people at the door! Open it, and be nice." Gideon yelled from the other room. "But, it's Dipper, Gideon!" Pacifica whined. "Who cares?! Be polite!"

Pacifica groaned, and opened the door. "How. Can. I. Help. You. Dipper?" She said forcefully. "I need you guys' help with something..." He said. I ducked behind the counter so he couldn't see me. "Gideon!!!" Pacifica yelled. "He needs our help with something!!!" Gideon came in with a scowl on his face. "Forgive her, Dipper. Pacifica just has a problem with judgement of certain people." "No offense taken." Dipper said. "Anyway, like I said, I need your help with something."

"What is it?" Pacifica asked, coldly. "Tracking down Mabel and mine's runaway dream demon." He said. I felt a knot form in my throat. "Sorry, can't help you. Get out." Pacifica said. "Pacifica!" Gideon scolded her. "Forgive her. What she meant to say was. 'We can't help you, because we don't know any dream demon.'" "Well, maybe you can help me with a second problem I have..." Dipper said. "What is it?" Gideon asked. "There's a ghost haunting Gleeful Mansion, and we need some help getting rid of it." "Well, we can easily do that." Pacifica answered.

"Good. Umm... What's your price?" Dipper asked. "Stay the heck away from me." Pacifica said. "Other than that..." Dipper asked. "Five invitations to that party that you're throwing." Dipper cocked his head to the side, and nodded. "Alright. Here." He said, pulling five invitations from his pocket. "Thank you. We will see you tonight." Gideon said, shutting the door. "(y/n), and I are not going, Gideon." Pacifica snapped. "Mabel will kill me!" I said, coming up from behind the counter. "It's not like she hasn't tried before!"

"To bad! We're all going! You two, me, and Pacifica's friends!" Gideon said. "Wait, Mabel tried to kill you?" Pacifica asked. "Yeah, because her runaway dream demon, is crashing at my apartment." I replied. "You heard nothing." Gideon ran his fingers over his mouth like he was zipping it closed. Pacifica did the 'see-no-evil, hear-no-evil, speak-no-evil' signs. "Your secret is safe with us, (y/n)." Gideon said.