Gleeful Manison Mystery

Pacifica's Pov

I walked up to the door, following Gideon. My friends and (Y/N) were behind us. Gideon was wearing a dapper get up; (y/n), a (f/c) cocktail dress. See-through netting made a fairly high collar, and a keyhole cutout was in the back. Her knee length skirt was bedazzled with tiny sequins. Over all, stunning, but a little over the top, when compared to my outfit. I was wearing what I got dressed in. "Why did you make me come?" (Y/N) asked Gideon. "To give Pacifica emotional and moral support."  He said. "But, remember? Mabel will kill me!"

"In front of a lot of important people? I don't think so." "She tried before, I wouldn't underestimate her." "That's why you'll have me, and Pacifica's friends with you all night!" He said. "Okay, Okay! Gideon, I get it!" She said, but her concerned expression didn't go away. "Don't worry, (Y/N)." I said. "Dipper already knows that I'll beat him up, if anything happens to you guys."

*Timeskip*

"Pacifica! Gideon!" Dipper said, coming to shake their hands. "(Y/N)..." Mabel said, coldly. "Mabel..." (Y/N) replied, with just as much hatred. "You look nice." "As do you. (f/c) suits you." They both shifted their weight on their feet. The tension between the two was so thick, it could be cut with a knife. "Well!" Dipper said. "Come on, Pacifica, I'll introduce you to my Gruncle Stan." "Whatever..." I rolled my eyes.

"Gruncle Stan, this Pacifica Southeast." Dipper said, making a man turn around. He had an eye patch and wore a light blue tuxedo. His hair was slicked back, and over all, he have a very mean disposition. "Good evening, Sir." I said, extending my hand. He grunted, took my hand, and shook it twice. "I hope you can solve our little, 'problem', Pacifica." "I plan to." I replied.

I walked off towards the back, and I heard Mr. Gleeful whisper to Dipper, "She's not going to wear that, is she?" "I'll take care of it." Dipper replied, before rushing to catch up with me. "Umm, Pacifica?" Dipper asked, tapping me on the shoulder. "I'm not changing Dipper. You can't make me." "But, aren't girls supposed to like dresses?" He asked. I groaned. "You're going to have to pay to see me in a dress." He held up a twenty. "That can be arranged." He said. "..." I grabbed the twenty, and let him lead me off to get a dress.

Dipper's Pov

I leaned back against the wall, waiting for her to come out. "No..." She said. "No... no... no... no!" "Just choose one already!" I groaned. "It's kind of hard to do so when you give me so many choices that I don't like!" She retorted. "Then come out in whichever one you're wearing!" The curtain she was changing behind yanked back, and she came out wearing a strapless jade green dress, with matching gloves, her disdain clearly showing. Yet, even with that look on her face...Crap! She looks really cute. I thought, before facepalming. "What?!" She asked, defensively. "You need to smile, Pacifica." I said, coming up with a quick fib.

"Well, I'm sorry, but it feels like I'm wearing a window curtain! Who do you think you're impressing with all this stuff?!" She asked. "Everyone." I said, putting a choker necklace on her, and some matching earrings. "Not that you would understand. High standards are what make the Gleeful family great" She arched her eyebrow, and started messing with a tassel on a paint. "Huh, I thought it was lying about founding the town." "Don't touch that." I said.

(Y/N)'s Pov

I watched Pacifica's friends from the wall, as they gushed at all the fancy things the Gleefuls owned. Gideon was having a 'not-so-friendly debate' with Dipper and Mabel's 'Gruncle Stan'. "Well, look's like they left you alone..." A cold voice said. "Mabel... I'm warning you." I said, not turning to look at her. "Leave me be." "Why should I, when you're harbouring my servant?" She retorted. "Last I checked, he was at your apartment." "So what if he is? I don't care where he is, so long as he's safe from you!"