II. Childhood Friends and a Creature?

Three childhood friends Kuno, Yuko and Ryuichi  met up on a day where they were all free, which was extremely rare. They decided to go for a walk to their favorite spot as kids in the woods, to a lake which was in the center completely surrounded by trees. They went to the lake whenever they could all get away together and wonder around the woods to destress about life. The three of them headed through the woods just wondering about like how they use to when they were kids. 

Kuno is 25 years old and an above average height but slim guy, about 5 ft. 11 in., and weighing about 175 lbs., with glistening purple eyes. His round well fitted glasses added a more mature aura to him, along with his long midnight black hair that he generally keeps in a ponytail. Academically, Kuno was always the intelligent one when it came to being cultured. As well as, being able to get along well with people, which led him to become a doctor, and being the top doctor in Nara and surrounding areas.

Yuko is 26 years old, a tall sturdy male, with shoulder length dirty blonde hair that is parted down the middle, while his bangs are curved off to the sides fitting the frame of his face well. Weighing at about 250 lbs. with a height of 6ft  3in making his physique mostly all muscle. His eyes are a chestnut brown. However, in the daylight when a ray of sunlight hits them, they glisten with flecks of gold. Due to his masculinity, he is Ryuichi's bodyguard, but due to their long term friendship, his opinions and ideas are more then welcomed.

Although, Kuno and Yuko are rather likeable and laid-back guys, their friend Ryuichi, who is 26 years old, is more than a bit of an arrogant, narcissist, and egotistical man. The 6ft 1in, 225 lbs. muscular guy is known as the top dog of the "underworld". He's feared and respected by many, while his short raven black hair and gorgeous gold eyes, almost like a black cat's , are hypnotizing to most. Known as a ladies man, women are drawn to him like moths to a flame, mostly for his money and body. He generally always gets his way no matter what it takes.

"Yuko, it's your turn to pick whats for dinner tonight!", Kuno spoke suddenly, interrupting the conversation Yuko and Ryuichi were having about some woman. Walking ahead of the other two, he zipped his jacket up as it felt like the temperature had dropped 10 degrees since they entered the woods.

Ryuichi looked annoyed by being cut off by such a statement. He picked up a small rock and threw it, hitting Kuno in the back of the head.

Not even phased at what Ryuichi had done Kuno said, "Real mature, and here I thought we were all adults".

Yuko began pondering about what they should eat later. He wouldn't admit it but he had been looking forward to dinner with his best friends tonight.

As the three were approaching the lake, which being the beginning of December, was most likely still frozen, they stopped after hearing what sounded like twigs and branches breaking. They thought it might be some animal, but it kept getting closer. "What do you think that is?" Yuko asked with an eyebrow raised.

Ryuichi started to head towards the sounds which were coming from near the lake, the other two following behind him. He stopped for a moment when he heard a loud metal sound and a faint whimper. "It sounds like something's been hurt," Ryuichi stated.

Ryuichi's POV

My curiosity getting the better of me, I followed the noises with Yuko and Kuno in pursuit, which led us to the lake. The lake was frozen, the air cold and heavy making it kind of hard to breathe, the trees bare and creaking against the wind. My eyes fell upon something that looked human lying on its side amongst the snow and fallen tree branches.

Kuno and Yuko caught up with me and saw what I was seeing. We began to approach the person calling out to see if they were okay. There was no response, but as we got closer we realize it was not a human lying there.