IX. An Unexpected Guest Part II

~Continued from the end: An Unexpected Guest part I~
*WARNING: Some Sexual Content*

Snow's POV

Quietly and carefully I come out of the room and walk past the living room, where Yuko and Kuno are still drinking. I stop at Ryuichi's door which is closed... I can hear them in there... Quietly I turn the door knob and push the door open just enough to look in...

I quietly gasp and grip at my head, as I hear the moaning and groaning, and see Ryuichi on top of her. She doesn't deserve him...

Tears start trickling down my face. Why? I know what they're doing all too well...

Painful and unwanted memories come flashing back into my mind, as if they just happened... On top of knowing that her scent is all over him... My blood begins to boil once again... I can't control myself...

My claws and teeth begin to extend... I flee back to my room... The thought of Nina dying... Her blood curdling screams... I want to watch her die slowly... I drop to my knees, shaking my head violently. My body begins to hurt... He's taking over...

"Please don't hurt Ryuichi. He's kind to us..." I tell the other in my head.

"Its all just a trick. How much use to him do you think you can be without throwing in sex? Its just a matter of time before he throws us out or does what all those others have done," the other in my head snarls at me. "I'm the only one you can rely on... You can't get rid of me..."

"I know you've always been there to help me with the pain. To see me through everything. You are a part of me, and I wouldn't be alive without you. But please..." I plead with him, as tears pour down my face.

"Ssh there's no need to cry. You rest now..."

___________________________________________________

Seeing Ryuichi with Nina like that messed with Snow worse then anyone could've imagined. As he grips his head and retreats back to his room, the memories of being forced to endure torturous and heinous sexual acts for so long, come flooding back. Snow sits in the floor of his room pulling at his hair, rocking back and forth.

Thinking about Nina being with Ryuichi like that, hurts more then he thought. He doesn't want to be selfish, but he wants to be the one Ryuichi wants to be around. The one he wants to see and is happy to see every day. He loves being spoiled by Ryuichi, and wants to show his gratitude but doesn't know how.

His rage and fury begin to take over. As his blood begins to boil, Snow's eyes begin to turn a dark deep red. His wolf ears, tail, claws and demon teeth come out into plain sight...

A side of Snow, Ryuichi and them have yet to see appears...

The red eyes mark the sign of Snow's fearlessness, anger and rage. He has no name just as Snow once didn't. He takes over whenever Snow is extremely scared or in too much physical or mental pain. This side of him has its own personality and actions. When he appears, Snow goes unconscious, unable to remember what happens while he is out.

Snow created him as a child, to give him someone to talk to and turn to, in order to escape from the pain of reality. This voice however, took on a form and personality all its own... More like a wild beast than anything else...

Lately the voice in his head... The one he usually runs to for comfort... Has become somewhat jealous of Ryuichi...

He knows Ryuichi has helped them. But he only knows bits and pieces of what has happened between the two of them, since they have started living here. This part of Snow has become jealous of him running to and relying on Ryuichi, when he's scared and seeking comfort...