X. The Return of Nina...

~IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO NINA IS READ THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE!~

Snow finally opens his eyes around noon. He looks over to see Ryuichi still asleep on the other side of the bed, with his back to him. Snow rather confused on how they both ended up in this bed... Snow furrows his eyebrows feeling kind of insulted, that Ryuichi's all the way on the other side of the bed. He crawls over to him, letting out a low growl and placing a hand on Ryuichi's shoulder. Ryuichi wakes up and turns over to face Snow. "What's wrong?" He asks as he lets his eyes adjust, groaning slightly. He has a pounding headache, a hangover...dummy drank too much... and just wants to sleep right now.

Snow touches Ryuichi's forehead, and can practically feel Ryuichi's headache himself. Snow leans down and kisses Ryuichi's head gently, then vanishes... Ryuichi gasps and sits up a bit frantic. He's terrified that Snow remembers what happened, that's why he disappeared. As he moves about his headache just becomes worse.

Ryuichi goes to get out of bed, but stops as Snow shows back up. As Snow sits on the bed, with his legs underneath him, he hands Ryuichi a glass of water. Ryuichi takes the glass of water and thanks him, earning a smile from Snow. Snow holds up his right hand, as it becomes engulfed in a blue transparent flame. Ryuichi drinks the water and watches Snow as he brings his hand closer to him. "What are you doing?" He asks somewhat nervously.

Snow touches his hand to Ryuichi's head, causing his headache to completely subside. Ryuichi looks at him in shock, but isn't given time to say anything as Yuko comes barging in. "We have a problem down at the office," He informs Ryuichi. Ryuichi gets up and goes to his room to throw some clothes on. Snow follows him, not wanting him leave.

Ryuichi's POV

I turn to Snow and say,"Thank you for what you did and I'm sorry to leave so suddenly. I promise I'll be back as soon as I'm done." I kiss Snow on his head before I leave. As I do, I begin to wish what happened last night, would've happened with the true Snow. Seeing him like that, his body trembling in a good way, his eyes full of lust... Hearing those gorgeous breath taking moans... It would be so great to see the true Snow like that... maybe even withering beneath me... wanting me more... Even if Snow were to bite and dig his claws in, I wouldn't care. It would probably turn me on even more...

I can feel myself starting to get excited as I think about it... He's still a guy... But I don't think I care anymore. However, I would never force my feelings onto him and make him do something he doesn't want to. I don't even know if I could bring myself to go all the way with him... I don't want to scare him or hurt him... After everything he's been through... As long as he needs and wants me...That's good enough for me. He can rely on me all he wants... I'll give him everything his heart desires...

Snow looks at me with his head tilted. I must've gotten lost in my thoughts. Out of nowhere Snow kisses me on the cheek and shoves me out the front door, watching me.

His lips are soft... Why did I think of that?

I walk off to head to work for a bit, hopefully to return soon...

Snow's POV

I really don't want him to leave, but he has to go do whatever it is he does. I look at Ryuichi as he stands near the door. He looks as if he's thinking. I kiss him on the cheek and begin shoving him out the front door. It would be bad if whatever is wrong at work, gets worse cause he's here with me. I watch as he leaves...

Once Ryuichi is out of sight I close the front door and let out a sigh. I go to the bathroom and grab the roll of bandages. Carefully I begin to wrap the bandage around my neck, tearing it off at the end ,once I have enough to cover the still sore wound. As soon as I finish wrapping it, I tuck the end it of under the edge of the rest. Gently I run my fingers along the bandages... How did they even get off last night..?