XI. Ryuichi Returns Home

~ There is this character in my friend's book named Nina... Who I can't stand and just want to be killed off. That's why I named the woman Nina and had Snow kill her. Added good depth to my story and let me get my aggression out about the bitch in my friend's story. The question is now what will happen when Ryuichi comes home?~

Ryuichi's POV

After finally being done with the mishap at work, I return home. As I stand outside the front door, on the porch, I realize it is extremely quiet. Usually there's some semblance of noise; howling, sounds of roughhousing, the sounds of footsteps or the smell of food cooking. I just have a gut feeling something is off and I don't like it.

I walk in to the house. "Snow?" I take my jacket off and hang it up in the closet near the front door.

I feel my heart stop, and drop in to my stomach as I peer in to the dining room... I rush over to Snow, who's lying in a pool of blood. He's laying on his side with the wolves huddled around him. I push them off of him and grab him, pulling him into my lap as I sit on the floor with him. Lightly, I tap him on the face with my hand as I look over him.

"Snow!? Come on open your eyes." He's covered in blood... What the hell happened? I look over onto the floor, next to where he was laying. I see another body... But this one is mangled and looks like its been mauled by a wild animal...

I keep staring at the body and finally come to the realization of who it is... Nina...

Snow slightly groans and opens his eyes to look up at me. I gently stroke his cheek, smearing some of the blood, that is on his face. "Are you okay? Where are you hurt?" I ask as I examine his body... But there are no wounds on him. Did all this blood come from Nina?

What happened? Did she try to help herself into the house, and the wolves get ahold of her? I sit Snow up and move over to Nina to have a closer look.

I look over her closely. There's blood still wet around her mouth and trailing down her neck... I move her head to the side slightly, to reveal a gapping hole in her neck. She must've bled out from here. It looks like something just to a chunk out of her neck.

As I look down the rest of her body, I see claw marks along her chest and a hole in her stomach. I quietly gasp as I realize the wolves didn't do this... I look over at Snow, who had sat up against the back of one of the dining chair.

He turns his head away and keeps his eyes on the floor. I can see the blood all around his mouth, trailing down his chin. He's the one who took a bite out of her...

His hands are covered in blood and his body is slightly trembling as he becomes fully aware of my presence. 

"Snow..." I move back over to him and gently turn his head towards me, by grabbing his chin. He looks up at me, almost on the verge of crying. I want to ask him what happened, but I know he can't tell me. But knowing Nina she probably ran her mouth off, and said something he didn't like.

"Its okay. She more than likely deserved it." I push his bangs back so I can see his eyes clearly. He finally looks back into my eyes and places his bloody fingertips against my chest. "Hmm?" I look at him trying to understand. He points to Nina then moves his fingers back to me. "Because me and her we're together intimately? I'm sorry you saw that. You weren't suppose -"

Snow cuts me off by letting out a somewhat frustrated growl/whimper and shakes his head. He points to his lips then back at Nina. I watch closely as he does so. "She said something..." Snow nods his head and then places his hand against my chest.

After a few seconds, it finally clicks. "She said something about me... That you apparently didn't like." Snow nods his head confidently then rolls his eyes. He begins to make these noises, as if he's talking but in a wolf language. Its a bunch of low growls and whimpers that I obviously cannot understand.