Chapter 7 (smut)

Rubbish smut coming up, I can guarantee its different to what you usually read!

"Just a warning..." Lorna mumbled against Daryl's lips as she ran her hands up and down his chest. "If your brother interrupts us, I will murder him."

"I don't doubt that darlin'." He groaned as he gripped her thighs tightly. "W-what's happening here though?" He asked slightly confused. "I mean, I know what's happening, but is it happening?" He asked as she kissed her way down his neck.

"Are you seriously asking questions right now?" She asked as she pulled away from his body and sat back.

"I'm just a tad confused..." He mumbled.

She leant forwards again, placing her hands one either side of his head as she leant down closer. "No more waiting." She whispered.

"F-for...for that?" He asked.

"Yes Daryl. I'm ready, I want you...I trust you." She kissed his lips gently before waiting for a response.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

She stood from the bed and pulled her clothes off her body apart from her underwear. "What do you think?" She asked smirking.

"Oh man.." He gulped as he eyed her body up and down.

"Sit up." She ordered.

He nodded and did as she requested, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She pushed his shirt of his shoulders and threw it behind her.

"Don't look at my back."

She ran her finger tips down his cheek. "No need to hide from me, I've already seen them multiple times. Plus you've seen me at my worst remember?" She said. "But don't worry, I won't look if you don't want me too."

"Thank you." He whispered.

She smiled before tugging on his hand and making him stand up.

"I think it should be me asking you if you're ready. You're shaking like a leaf." She said as she held his hand in her own.

"Just nervous...don't want it to be a bad experience for you."

"Trust me, it can never be as bad as what I've already experienced."

"I know...it sounds silly, but in my mind I'm telling myself it's your first time too...don't wanna mess it up." He mumbled, slightly embarrassed by his confession.

"We have our whole lives together, if we mess up the first time, we will just keep doing it until we get it perfect and even more so after." She grinned.

He blushed. "Never seen this side of you."

She chuckled before wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips against his. She took the lead for a few minutes until his confidence grew and Daryl began to dominate their movements.

He laid her down on the bed, resting his body between her legs as he caressed her body, avoiding the places he knew she wanted touching.

"Daryl.." She whined as his hand lingered over her breast, but didn't touch.

"Don't want to rush you..." He said as he kissed her neck, rubbing his stumble against her chin.

She shivered and began to run her hands down his body until she reached the belt of his pants.

Daryl stopped moving and tensed slightly. "I ain't going to hurt you.." She whispered.

"I know...just worried about what you will think..." He mumbled.