Chapter 8

(Time skip)

"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you..." Lorna giggled as she kissed Daryl's chest.

"Now that's a way to wake up." He smirked when he looked down at her.

She giggled. "Get your sexy ass up! I made breakfast."

"You can't leave a man hanging, especially on his birthday." He shouted as she walked out of the bedroom. He groaned seeing she was only wearing one of his shirts.

She poked her head back through the door. "You have hands." She winked. "Chop, chop birthday boy."

"That women will be the death of me." He grumbled as he lazily followed her down stairs.

Daryl stood in the doorway of the kitchen watching as Lorna plated up breakfast. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around her and drag her back to bed, but even after their night together he was still cautious when it came to intimacy and usually let her lead.

"What did I do to deserve such a sexy fiancé?" He asked as he placed a sweet kiss on her cheek.

She giggled. "I honestly don't know. I'm pretty great ain't I?"

He laughed. "So full of yourself."

She just grinned and handed him his plate. "Sit." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am."

"So what do you want to do today?" Lorna asked as they sat down.

He shrugged. "Got a car to work on."

She frowned. "But it's your birthday."

He shrugged. "You never celebrate yours."

"Got me there." She mumbled before smirking. "I want today to be fun. Your twenty one now. You can legally drink. You and Merle should go out or something. Take his boyfriend."

Daryl laughed. "Merle has repeatedly insisted that Rick is not his boyfriend." 

"Yeah, and I can turn water into wine."

He smirked and shook his head. "I don't know. I ain't interested in all that drinking shit."

She raised an eyebrow. "You got caught drunk on school property twice in one week." She stated.

He shrugged. "Don't need it. Just wanna be with you, better than some stuffy bar with whores in every corner." He mumbled.

"But Merle said-"

He looked up. "Merle said what?" He asked lowering his fork.

She shrugged. "It's kinda true...he said I keep you too contained, that I should let you have some fun."

He sighed and shook his head. "Merles an ass." He stated.

"We all know that." She shot back.

"I don't want to go out tonight, or any other night. I'm going to go to work, come back eat dinner with you and watch some crappy television. I'll even let you put the cardigans on."

"The cardigans?" She asked.

"Yeah those sisters."

She laughed. "You mean the Kardashians."

"That's what they're called? Huh, though cardigans was a weird surname." He shrugged before filling his mouth with bacon while Lorna tried to stop laughing

"That...that's the funniest...oh god....hahahaha..."

"Lorna, breath or you're going to pass out. It wasn't that funny." He said while trying to hold back a grin.

"Oh it was. It really was." She laughed.

Daryl laughed. "Crazy...crazy."

"So are you coming out with us tonight?" Merle asked Daryl as he kicked his boot.

Daryl slid out from under the car and scowled. "No I ain't." He huffed as he took another tool from the floor and slid back under the car.

"See this is why you don't get tied down! Now she's keeping you from having a good time."

Daryl was in Merles face in seconds, pointing his finger angrily. "She ain't keeping me from nothing and never will. I would rather spend every night watching the cardigans then out drinking with you and your drugged up friends."

Merle frowned. "The cardigans?" He asked.

"The..." He paused trying to remember the name. "The Kardashians, it's the Kardashians."

"Damn Daryl! Even i knew that." He huffed then smirked. "Can see why you would wanna watch that. I would love to have a feel of that Kim's ass." He whistled. "Nice..." He grinned.

"Whatever man."

"Just come for one drink." Merle said as he snapped from his day dream.

"Fine, one drink, but if any other women even steps near me I will be out of that door quicker that The Flash."

"The Flash?" Merle question.

"Yeah...you know The Flash."

Merle scoffed and shook his head. "You've been watching too much television."

Daryl shrugged. "Never had the chance to watch it before. Lorna finds all the best movies and tv series's." He grinned.

"Lorna finds all the best movies." Merle mocked in a girly voice.

"Yeah well she does and she makes me breakfast." Daryl replied smugly.

Merle scoffed. "Maybe so, but I bet she don't suck cock all that well."

Daryl scowled wanting to get one up on his brother. "Yeah well she does. She's real good at it actually." He smirked proudly. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the truth either. Lorna had never done that with him so for all he knew she could be really good, but he wasn't going to let Merle know that.

Merle smirked. "Oh yeah?" He asked. "She fuck you real good too?"

"Obviously." He scoffed.

"Bet you've not even fucked yet." Merle laughed. "Still a virgin at twenty-one. I could find some bitch to change that if you want." He smirked.

"We had sex this morning actually!" Daryl lied. "And it was great."

Merle laughed. "Did you finally get to see her itty bitty boobies?" He asked in mock excitement.

"Yeah I did, we have sex all the time and she sucks my cock all the time and it's great." Daryl snapped, not realising how far he had gone.

"Oh yeah...it's all so good."

Daryl's eyes widened as he slowly turned around to see Lorna stood in the doorway, holding a box on her arm.

"How much did you hear?" Daryl squeaked.

She smiled. "I heard it all baby."

"Fuck." He mumbled.

Lorna took the lid of the box and took out the frosted cake and walked towards Daryl.

"Happy birthday." She smirked before pushing the cake into his face. "Don't be expecting me to suck your cock anytime soon asshole." She snapped before storming out of the garage.

Merle was rolling around the floor laughing as Daryl picked cake off his face.

•••

Um...what did you think?

(Don't worry, she won't be mad for long. She's going to get her revenge.)

Vote and comment.