What You've Been Missing for Lisa

I looked at Hannah as she folded her arms across her chest.

"So you really aren't going to give me the money that I need?"

"What do you need the money for Hannah?"

I could tell by the way that she smirked that she thought she had me right where she wanted me, but she couldn't be further from the truth.

"It's only three thousand baby," she said walking over to me and started rubbing my chest.

What did she need with three thousand dollars?

"Nope. I'm not giving you any money, didn't I just give you some the other day?"

"That wasn't enough," she said stomping her feet.

"Well I don't know what to tell you Hanna. Get a real job and maybe you'd have some money."

She narrowed her eyes at me and grabbed her things ready to leave.

"In case you didn't notice, we're done."

I had no problems with that because I was starting to get sick of her in all honesty. Maybe now I could get back to my sanity. Sitting down on my couch, Rocco came and laid down in my lap. He never liked Hannah and made sure to stay clear of her when she was around.  Flipping through the channels my phone rang and I picked up after realizing it was Steph.

"What's up man?"

"Nothing what are you doing for dinner tonight?"

"Probably ordering a pizza or something," I said shrugging as if Steph could actually see me.

"Come over for dinner man. Ayesha is making short ribs."

"Say no more," I said laughing and getting ready to go over to my bro's house to get some good eating. I'm sure he also couldn't wait to hear that Hannah and I were done, for good this time.

***

"Bro, what's good," Steph said dapping me up and letting me inside the house.

"Nothing much bro. I was dealing with Hannah and her antics earlier," I said feeling drained.

"Well what happened with that?"

"She broke up with me."

I could tell that Steph was trying his hardest to keep his smile at bay, but it was proving to be a struggle for him.

"Go ahead man. Get it off your chest."

"It's about time. You know no one ever liked her."

"Yea I know."

"So why stay with her then?"

"I don't know man, she was fun to be around at some point and you saw her body."

"There is more to a person than just their body Klay."

"Again I know."

"Dinner's ready boys," I heard Ayesha call from the kitchen.

"We'll talk about this later," Steph said as we made our way to the kitchen.

"Thanks for having me over Ayesha," I said hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"It's not a big deal. Where's Hannah?"

"Probably somewhere looking to stick her nails into another baller," I said sitting at the table, my mouth watering from the look of amazing food Ayesha had made.