Reunited for Skyla

"I miss you so much," I pouted looking at my screen.

"I miss you too baby."

I smiled and bit my lip. Klay and I had been separated for almost a month and I couldn't take not being wrapped up in his arms. I had my job to do and he had his. I was a sports journalist and was currently covering the French Tennis Open. As much fun as I was having, not being with Klay was starting to take its toll on me.

"How's training going?"

"Good so far."

"What have you been doing?"

"Playing pickup games on the beach, volleyball action and taking walks with Rocco. Nothing too heavy."

"That's good," I said nodding my head. "Don't want to wear yourself out before the Olympics."

"Oh I wouldn't mind wearing myself out if I was buried deep in that p-"

"KLAY," I yelled out, cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

"What," he asked chuckling.

"Why in the hell would you say that?"

"Because I meant it," he said biting his lip.

"Klay what are you doing," I said noticing him looking around his room.

"Just checking something," he responded.

"Checking what?"

He smirked and stood up before pulling his pants down. My eyes went wide and I looked away.

"Awe come one you should be used to my dick by now baby girl."

"We are not having cybersex Klay."

"Why not," he groaned. "It's been a month since I've got any."

I blushed and looked away. I wasn't about to get into this with him.

"Come on baby just a peak."

I shook my head no and watched as his face turned to a look of lust.

"Are you defying me Skyla?"

"N-no."

"No what?"

"No daddy," I moaned out feeling myself getting wet. The effect this man had on me was unbearable.

"Do what daddy says."

I sighed and repositioned the computer screen so he could see what I was doing.

"Good girl," he said eyeing me carefully. I was about to stick a finger inside of myself, but a loud knock on my door stopped me. Panicking I shut the laptop and pulled my panties and shorts back up.

"Yes."

"What do you want for dinner," my best friend said opening the door.

"Umm you decide."

"Ok," she nodding her head and walking out of my hotel room.

I took another few seconds to gather myself before grabbing my purse and leaving the room myself. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out of my bag seeing that I had a text from Klay.

The next time you pull some shit like that I won't be so nice, but don't worry when I see you I'll make sure that you won't walk for at least a week baby.

My heart and stomach did a few flips because I knew he was serious. I just hoped that I would have enough strength to deal with him when that time came.