Mother Nature for Parnit

I tried to keep my tears at bay as Klay looked at me like a deer caught in head lights.

"Why are you crying," he asked me concerned.

"I'm not crying asshole now leave me alone."

Klay rubbed his face and I heard him mumble something under his breath, but I couldn't quite make out what he said.

"Excuse me? Speak up so that I can hear you next time."

"I just said wow baby."

"So now you're judging me," I asked feeling my blood start to boil. He had no idea what was I was dealing with right now.

"No I'm not I just want to know what's the matter so that I can fix the problem."

"You can't fix my problem Klay."

This time I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes. Damn hormones.

"Baby tell me what is the matter with you please. I'm here to help you."

The only thing that I could do was fall into his arms as I balled my eyes out. After a few minutes I pulled away from him and he wiped my eyes.

"Are you ready to talk to me now," he asked.

I looked past him and saw a baby on the screen and started to tear up again. Klay turned his head and looked back at me with a smile on his face.

"Are you pregnant? Is that way you're acting bat shit crazy?"

Did he really just say bat shit crazy?

"KLAY ALEXANDER THOMPSON WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?"

"Jesus I can't win for losing with you I swear."

I watched as he headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be back," he said.

I didn't argue with him, instead I let him go. The cramps that I was dealing with right now was doing anything to help me calm my nerves in order to have a decent conversation with him. Flipping through the channels on the television, a red jeep flashed on the screen and I let out another sob. How in the world was I going to make it through the rest of this week?

***

I wasn't sure how long that I had been asleep, but when I woke up my head was in Klay's lap and I had a blanket covering me. When had he gotten back home?

"Glad to see that you're finally awake," he said looking down at me.

"How long was I out," I asked as I set up.

"Maybe two hours. You looked peaceful so I decided to let you sleep."

"Thank you baby," I leaned over to kiss his cheek and he smiled at me.

"I also know why you are acting a bit off."

"Do you know?"

"Yes. I was beating myself up about it too. I should've known that your little friend was in town."

"When did you figure it out?"

"After I pulled out of the driveway."

"I'm sorry about my snapping on you."

"It's OK. I'm obviously not a woman so I can't imagine what it's like to bleed every month. But what I do know is that as long as you have me here I plan on taking care of you. So where do you want to start?"

I thought about his offer before responding.

"My back really hurts," I pouted.

He chuckled and carried me upstairs to our room where he laid my on my stomach and started to kneed his fingers into my back.

"That feel so good," I mumbled into the sheets.

"I learned from the best."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Why do you spoil me so much?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you too," I said turning over to kiss his soft lips.

Once he finished giving me a massage, he left the room and when he came back, he had what looked to be a bag full of junk food with a box marked 'That Time of The Month.' I giggled before sliding over in the bed.

"You had this all planned out huh?"

"I did. I'm usually on the road when you are dealing with what you are dealing with, but I'm here now so what do you want to watch first?"

I looked into the box before I decided on something else.

"How about we watch Netflix?"

"I really don't want to watch that jail show," he cringed.

"Well too bad because we're watching it," I said as he got back under the cover so that we could cuddle.

Periods were always a pain in the ass, but at least I had my man here to help me though it and keep me company.

A cute imagine for Parnit! I hope that you enjoyed it!