Attention Getter for Diamond

I sighed and took my earbuds out of my ears before I headed into the airport. I was currently in Vegas to see my boyfriend Klay. I hadn't really had much time with him considering he'd gone to the finals back to back plus the Olympics were this year, which meant our offseason would be spent in Brazil. I wasn't complaining, but I was a little nervous considering all the bad press Brazil had received over the past few months. I grabbed my bags and walked to the car that Klay had sent to pick me up since he was still at practice.

"Hi," I smiled at my driver as he placed my bags in the trunk of the car.

"Miss Davis," he said nodding his head. "Mr. Thompson left a gift for you in the backseat."

I smiled and quickly got into the backseat and smiled when I saw that Klay had ordered me a pizza. I opened up the box and saw a greasy note.

Hopefully this will keep you company until I get to the hotel. Love you.

I placed the note aside and started chomping away on my pizza. My man really knew how to keep me happy.

***

I was laying in Klay's hotel bed when I heard the door click.

"Baby where you at?"

I got out of bed and ran out to meet my boyfriend.

"Jump. I know you want to," he said laughing as I jumped on him kissing all over his face.

"I missed you so much baby."

"I bet you did," he said as he started rubbing my ass.

I rolled my eyes and hopped down so that I could get back in bed.

"So how was practice today," I asked as he laid his head in my lap.

"It was good. Knowing that I got to see your fine ass helped me get through it."

I blushed a little and kissed his forehead as he closed his eyes. I knew that he had to be tired, so I just let him sleep. I went through all the shows Netflix had to offer and finally decided to watch Brotherly Love. I got as comfortable as I could with Klay's head in my lap and pressed play to start the movie.

***

I woke up with Klay in the shower and yawned before I got up to stretch out my tired limbs. The shower water cut off and I watched as Klay wrapped a towel around his waist before stepping back into the room.

"Like what you see," he asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes and he laughed as he started getting dressed.

"Where are you going?"

He bent down and kissed my lips.

"We are going out to dinner."

I arched an eyebrow and he chuckled.

"Hurry up and shower or you'll make us late for our reservations."

I went around him and yelped when he smacked my ass. I grabbed the sore spot and he chuckled.

"What?"

"That shit hurt."

"Want me to kiss it?"

I chucked a towel at him and he ducked laughing.

"Get that ass in the shower now."

"Fine," I said and turned on the water waiting for it to get to my liking before I stepped inside.