Fate Sealed

They spent millions of years battling; good vs evil, God vs Devil. Until they came to an agreement that they would choose a boy that would fight their battle until one falls and the left standing will have the soul of either Satan or God and bring peace or destruction.

God's POV

I have chosen a boy who shall have a happy life until he will go the path to be my warrior. On this path he takes he will lose everyone he loves. His family his friends and most of all himself. He would trained by great hero. He will save the innocent and bring justice to the sinful. Though he loses everything, it the determination and hope that would make the man with the purest heart and soul. Also, greatest hero known to man. A savoir. A hope. A light. My warrior. My white knight. The one who shall sacrifice his own life defeating the soldier that my enemy has chosen. I will win this dreadful battle, vanish evil from my beautiful world and for eternity my chosen will be honored. That is if all goes right.

The devil's POV

I have chosen a boy who would be genetically perfected and grown in an artificial womb and is to become a formidable warrior. Raised by an assassin and became a talented martial artist by the time he would become of age to battle my greatest enemy's 'chosen one'. His soul will be darken by evil. His heart, poison by hatred. A cold blooded murder. My warrior. My dark knight. The one will bring down my enemy's warrior. I shall win this war.

No POV

Unbeknownst to both of them that one that was chosen would be born 11 years late and be abandoned until he would be found by a kind heart and both of their paths would be changed and thoughs both who were chosen would not be enemies but like father and son.