Tragedy Strikes

The next night Dick now Robin was on patrol with Batman. But unbeknownst to them that everything would change after that night. "S-sirs" They hear over the intercom in the Batmoblie. "Yes Alfred, what is it?" asked Batman. "T-the manor i-is und-der at-tta-ack" he responded. Instantly Robin knew who may have been raiding his home; the League of Assassins. He jumped out of the batmoblie and ran. Ran. Ran. "ROBIN STOP!!" he heard in far distance 'No I have to get to Damian' he thought 'Damian' But by the time he had gotten there it was almost too late. There outside the burning palace, he once called home, stood his two younger brothers, Jason and Tim, and his loyal butler Alfred, watching their home burn to the ground. Robin ran into his burning home. "ROBIN STOP!!!!!" He heard Batman call. "Dick---Grayson NO!!!! " He heard his brothers' cry. 'No I need to get Damian',he thought. As he walked through the fire that was licking at his feet a slab of the roof fell on his back. A piercing white pain shot through him.'No, I have to get Damian', he thought as he pull himself from once was the roof of his home. He looked up and saw a man in orange and black through the burning fire, and in his arms he held what was most precious to Robin, his baby brother(son) Damian. It was Deathstroke who carried his brother. Robin walked toward him and only stop a few feet away from him. "Give me back my brother," he said in a strong voice. "I think not boy." Deathstorke said with an evil grin on his face. Pulling out his gun he shot Robin square in the chest and pain shot through his heart. Forgetting his pain, he ran at Deathstroke, knocking Damian out of his arms. Landing on the ground next to damian but it was too late. His world went black. Dick Grayson knew that tragedy had struck his heart again. 'For I have lost my son', was his final thought.(He does not die). But not for eternity.