An unforgettable birthday

6 years later

Year:2019

Wayne Manor 8:07am October 31st

Today was Damian's eigth birthday. But unlike other childern Damian was not happy,just like all his other birthdays. For six years he rarely talked,never cried for someone to hear him, and never complained. He was always serious but inside he was a very sacred and frighten little boy. Today he had enough courage to talk and ask a question which was on his mind for a while. Where did this deep scar on his cheek? Was it for misbehavior, to show that he was the greatest mistake ever created,or did someone try to kill him. but little did he know of the pain that he would cause when he asked his question.

4 hours 32 mintues later 12:40pm

Gotham Cementary

There they stood around the grave of their good friend the late Dick Grayson(Faith Miers aka Mocking Jay,Wally West aka Kid Flash,Kalurarham aka Aqualad,Conner Kent aka Superboy,Megan Moor'e aka Miss Martain,Artimus Crook aka Artimus). None of them could believe it had been 6 years seen the death of the boy wonder. Faith looked at to her watch and realized she was 15 mintues late." I'm late i have to go" she said while looking at the sad faces of the friends. She gave them a soft smile and thought ' Today he's coming back. everyone is going to be happy'

12:55pm Wanye Manor

There stood around the kitchen table was Jason,Tim,Alferd,and Damian."Master Damian what do you wish to do today?" Alferd asked. "Yeah, what do you wanna do little demon. It is your birthday." Jason said. Before Damian could answer they heard a knock on the door. It was Faith,she was late for the 5th year in a row." hi i'm sorry i'm late" "again" Tim intrupted. "No need Miss Mihers we have only begun." Alfred insured a soft smile on her face she walked to Damian and give him a hug and whispered to him,"happy birthday". Damian still had a plain expression on his face."So um... Why don't we cut the cake." Jason suggested. "Whatever you wish" Alfred came into the room with a cake with eight lit candles."Now Make a wish"Faith said. Damian blew the candles and made a wish."what did you wish for", Tim said . Faith hit him on the head."what it was just a question" he said. "To answer your question I wished you would tell me who my parents were" that second Alfred left the room and. Tim had tears started streamed down his cheeks and he said,"excuse me"and he went up the stairs to his room still crying. "Did I say something wrong?"Damian asked. No it's just"Jason started unable to finish."it's just the day you know that scar you have on your cheek, you got it on your second birthday and the day your father died." Faith said and grabbed his hand. Took him up the stairs with Jason following them she took him the room which was known to him as the ' forbidden room '. No one ever went in there was afraid until Jason open the door and he saw what was in the room. In the there was a desk,dresser, poster,couple pictures,and a bed. On the bed was a small object. Damian got closer to it and saw it was a flashdrive with his name on it. "Is this mine?" he asked. Before Faith or jason could answer there at the doorway was tim with dried tear stains on his cheeks and he anwsered the young boy's question. "Yeah, he made for you before in case something happen to him." "Who is 'he'? Damian asked. Then jason spoke," 'He' was our older brother. He was Dick Grayson, the ward of billionaire Bruce Wayne, a mathelete, and a former circus performer by day and by night he was Nightwing, protector of Bludheaven, a hero. Unfortionently he died." " How did he die?" damian asked. "He sacerfied himself for the person he loved the most. You. You were like a son to him and he would do anything for you." Tim said,then graving a picture and shoviing it into Damian's hands and said,"Look at back of it. You know what it says it says 'My reason to live and DEAD! You are to blame for his death. You took him from me." By then tear ran down his face and Jason was hugging him. "It's time for you to watch the video" Faith told him and handed him the laptop. He inserted the flash drive and video started. Came up a boy with raven black hair with blue and a smile and to damian he seem very familar. The boy spoke, "Damian I am your father, Dick Grayson. You also may of heard i am dead. I'm not. I will be able to explain to you in a few minutes after i say." the video stopped and Faith left. " Hello" a voice spoke from the depths of the room. Soon a dark outline of a person came into their sight and person came into the light. Jason and tim's eyes widened and a smile grow on Faith's face. Tim stood in front on the man and said," Dick" The man relpied "Tim you still need help on math." Asmile appered on tim's face and he hugged the man and said,"I missed you". Dick repiled, "I missed you too". Then he look up to see Jason's angery. He realised tim and tried to hug jason who moved away from him. "Jason what's wrong?" Dick asked confused. " What's wrong is that you were alive and didn't tell me." Jason yelled. "I did it to protect you." Dick yelled back The two contienuied to argue with eachother. Damian stared at Dick's face. The face that hunted him for 6 years of his life.
Flashback
(Damian's POV)
i feel warm hands around me. I see my daddy whispering something to me. he puts me in a box. i see him go agansit the wall. A man pointed a black object at my daddy's heart, then i hear a loud sound and i see my father crumble to the ground and soon be surrounded in his own pool of blood.
End of Flashback
(No one's POV)
Tim sees Damian's face turn from confusion to pure terror. Tim starts tucking on his brothers'sleves. They look at him and he points to his little brother. Damian still looks at dick and back up a few steps from and soon falls to the grounf and cruls himself in a coner." Little D are you alright" dick asks in a soft voice. " You died" damian says in quiet voice. " Damian do you remember that night?" Dick asks while kneeling in front of his son. Damian slowly nods his face while tears run down his face. Dick grabs him and pulls him into a hard hug. Damian buries face in Dick's shoulder and cried six years worth of crying."I'm sorry. I;m sorry. Everything is going to be okay now. I promise." Dick said; never wanting to hurt any of his brothers or his son again.