Fate Changed

Dick Grayson (Nightwing) age 27

Jason Todd (Red Hood) age 21

Tim Drake (Red Robin) age 19

Damian Wayne (Renegade) age 13

5 years later

For several years they trained and bonded together. All four had each others back and never left each others side. Until they had a mission like no other before, after this mission everything will change forever.

2 hours earlier

"Boys your mission is a recon mission. You are only to observe. Do not take any unneeded risk." Batman order. But like all observing mission no good of them.

Present time

Renegade's P.O.V

There I was trying to unleash myself from the bonds that held me prisoner from helping my father, Nightwing. Red Hood and Red Robin were knocked out so I was the only help my brother. For he was in a battle against the created me to a demon. To be feared by all. My grandfather Ra al Gaul.

No P.O.V

Nightwing and Ra al Gaul were fighting to the death. Then Nightwing took a look at Renegade and realized he must die now or the Prophecy will be fulfilled. He allowed Ra to rip his sword away. "The boy trained by Batman is finally defeated by me. Ha, what a foolish boy you are." Ra al Gaul snickered. "You know Ra you can just kill me now. I have nothing to keep me." Nightwing replied. "As you wish" and Ra al Gaul pierced him with his sword through the young hero's heart. "NO!" Renegade screamed while ripping through the chains that held him and attacked his grandfather. Damian picked up his father's sword and they fought until Renegade knocked the sword out of his grandfather's hands. "Do it Damian. Do what I created you to do" Ra al Gaul said. Renegade remember the word his brother once 'Justice not vengeance'. "Never" and he knock out his grandfather. Dropping the sword, he ran to his brother's side. Red Hood and Red Robin regained consciousness and also ran to Nightwing's side. Renegade,Red Hood and ,Red Robin nelt beside him and held his hand. "I d-don't think-k I'm going to m-make this t-time *cough* *cough*" Nightwing said. Red Hood removed his helmet and Red Robin and Renegade took off their masks. "No you can't leave us again. We need you." Tim said while Jason pulled him close to him. "I don't think I'm gonna g-get a s-second this-s time Tim." Dick said then he looked at Damian." Little D, Jay, Timmy I'm sorry f-for this but it's dying like this or-" " my fate would be sealed." Damian interrupted. "Damian you are my little boy and I l-love you  my son and I love you two like my brothers and I could never that story come true and d-destroy us." Dick said. Then no one spoke and the three young heroes bowed their heads to honor their great brother, the savior of the world. In his last few moments of life he lifted hand and touched his ''son's'' cheek and said in quiet voice,"Remember my little bird justice not vengeance." His hand dropped, his eyes closed and welcomed darkness but time forever. The brothers and nephew hugged each other and mourned for their. Until Damian got up went to his grandfather and graved the sword and nailed it to the ground. He whispered," I will bring justice to your death." He did soon put his grandfather in prison where he he always felt a hole his heart without his father. He does what he's dad want him to be, to do bring justice to all.