Aftermath

45 years later

" So McGinnis that is the story of that bloodstained suit in your hands" said 58 year old Damian Wayne ...Grayson. "I-I still can't believe that a 16 year old kid made a 6 year master plan and single handedly defeated a secret organization of bad guys and then died for the world" Terry said shocked. Then he saw the sad look on the old man's face. " He really was like a father to you. Wasn't he" " Yes he was. He was better father than I could've hoped for, He was Dick Grayson, ward of billionaire Bruce Wayne, Robin the boy wonder, Nightwing the guardian of Bludheaven, the savior of the world, my father. You can keep the suit I have no use for it but I don't know what grandfather(Bruce Wayne) will say." Damian replied. " No I have a better place for it" Terry said. He left the room with the suit in hands and took to the new Watchtower of the new Justice League. Placing where all young heroes can see it, admire it, and know the story of the greatest hero in existence.

Gotham Cemetery

Terry's P.O.V.

I stand in front of grave of great, late Dick Grayson. A guy who was only eight when he saw his parent die in front of him, then went into crime fighting only months later, at fourteen fathered a child ,at sixteen created a mater plan faked his own death actually die for the ones he loved and the world and became the greatest hero in existence."I always thought of myself as a hero but till the old man told me the story of the greatest hero alive I know now I can never be a true hero like you. Thank you. If it wasn't for you me and the rest of world might not be here today." I say to the tombstone as if it were really him. " I just don't get it. how you gave up everything for just one little boy." It was then I read the inscription on his grave.

DICK GRAYSON

2000-2013-2027

A GOOD BROTHER,
GREAT HERO,
AND FAITHFUL FATHER 

I realized that he did it so other could be better do better and so that evil will never win. Maybe I could do something like that one day maybe not today but someday.

WAYNE MANOR

DAMIAN'S POV

I sit in the room that once belong to my father. I remember the memories we made here. When came home after six years, the nights I came running into his room crying after a nightmare, or when I ,Drake, Todd, and Dad would sleep together when we all had nightmares. " I miss you father. I-I hope you are proud of me. I wish you were with me today and everyday since you left me and my brothers. I hope wish for the day when I can see you again." Tears spilling out of my eyes.. I see the picture off him and me of when I was a small child. Now it is all I have left of him. It will be the last piece of evidence of the story of the savior and the demon.