chapter 2

Yuki's POV

I was peacefully eating dango when I was rudely disturbed by some kid yelling, "Hey, Sasuke! That girl in the dango shop looks a lot like you!" I threw a dango stick at him then it remembered, he said Sasuke! It couldn't be Sasuke as in my cousin, right? Then another voice said, "She's the one we are looking for." I quickly turned to face them. "Hn, can't a girl eat in peace." I said in a monotonous voice. "Sasuke-kun, she really does look like you, she even has the same attitude, it's like a girl version of you!" The bubblegum banshee of the group yelled. Also sure enough Sasuke was with them, along with Copycat Kakashi. Interesting. "So, your the famous Shadow Demon?" Kakashi asked me. "What's it to you, Copycat Kakashi. Why would Konoha send one of there best after little me. Although I must say, it a disappointment that you just a jonin. Last I remember you were an ANBU." I replied. "Lord Third has recently come across the papers from you wrongful exile, and sent us to escort you home." He said. I guess it would be nice to go back home. I nodded and gestured to the seats next to me. They all sat down. "Well are ya gonna tell me who you are or not?" I said sarcastically. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm gonna be Hokage one day!" The blond with whisker marks and a kill me now orange jumpsuit said. Next the bubblegum banshee said "I'm Sakura Haruno, it's a pleasure to meet you." "You obviously already know but I'm Kakashi Hatake. " "I'm Sasuke Uchiha." Then they looked at me with eyebrows raised. "What about you? And why do you look so much like Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked. "Hn, I look like him cuz he's my cousin. The name is Yuki Uchiha." I replied before shoving more dango in my mouth. Sasuke's eyes widened. "How the whole clan was killed. Stop lying." Sasuke growled. "Relax and look at the date I was exiled. It's exactly one year before the massacre, that means I wasn't in the village. I was Shisui's little sister. Almost nobody even knew I existed so Shisui-nii called me the forgotten Uchiha. I'll explain the rest on the road." I said while putting down money for the dango. Then just to prove it I activated my normal sharingan. Sakura gasped, Sasuke's eyes widened even more, while the rest had no reaction. I smirked.

Sasuke's pov

To say I was surprised was an understatement. Her story must be true because she activated the sharingan. I wanted to know why my father tried to exile her. Maybe she can help me kill Itachi. I can tell that she is strong. As we started walking Naruto then asked, "Why were you exiled? It said that you degraded the Uchiha clan in the file, but why?" "Is that the bullshit excuse Uncle Fugaku came up with?" Yuki laughed. I raised an eyebrow at her then said "What do you mean excuse." "I mean that our clan was a bunch of lying, uptight, assholes that got what they had coming to them. Are you telling me that you've never questioned why Itachi killed the clan." She replied. "He said it was to test his power," "and you honestly believe that?" Yuki said disbelieving. "The truth is that a couple years after the nine tails attack, our clan started talking about starting a coup d'état. They wanted to overthrow the Hokage. Itachi, Shisui-nii, and I were the only ones who saw any sense. I was the first to say something about it. I I fought hard against the clan, until I was rudely exiled. Then Shisui-nii and Itachi followed my lead. Unfortunately, Shisui-nii ended up committing suicide to help Itachi unlock the mangekyo sharingan. Then he wiped the clan out on orders from Danzo. He saved his village at the expense of his family. He left you alive because you had no part in the coup, and of course I was forgotten. Although it doesn't surprise me that everyone forgot my existence." Yuki explained.