chapter 14

Yuki's POV

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, and Pakkun chased after the sand siblings. I jumped up next to the Hokage just as a barrier was put around us blocking the ANBU. "Yuki, stay away. It's too dangerous." Lord Third said. "I don't mean any disrespect, but don't underestimate me. The snake bastard made that mistake once a few years ago. I have a bone to pick with him." I said as I activated my mangekyo sharingan. "Kukuku I won't fail to kill you a third time and I'll kill Sarutobi-sensei while I'm at it." Orochimaru hissed. He then did a summoning jutsu. Three coffins came out of the ground. Lord third stopped the third one before it was fully summoned. Then they opened revealing the first and second Hokages. "What the hell." I said. "I haven't seen this before." "It the reanimation jutsu. A forbidden technique created by Lord Second." Lord Third responded. I could see that he was worried.

"You handle the Hokages. You know them better and have more of an advantage. I've fought Orochimaru before so I can handle him." I said. He nodded. He summoned a  monkey and went to fight them. I went to fight the snake bastard. He threw a wind jutsu at me, so I quickly used the great fireball technique. His wind only made my flames stronger. He dodged but still got a burn on his arm. I pulled my katanas from their sheaths and swung at him. He quickly summoned his kusanagi blade and we fought, but unlike last time, I was more prepared. We fought for about five minutes before I started to lose. I quickly trapped him in a genjutsu. Throughout the whole fight I had been secretly building up chakra to used my brother's famous Kotoamatsukami. This is a genjutsu the can force somebody to do something. I forced Orochimaru to stop the reanimation jutsu, but before I could have him surrender I ran out of chakra. "Good job Yuki. I'm surprised you mastered that jutsu. I'll take it from here. He then sealed away Orochimaru's arms, and died in the process.

The snake bastard and his goons retreated. I was left panting and a roof with little chakra and a dead Hokage. I was also covered in cuts and bruises. The sand apologized for attacking. They were just following orders. Also it rained all throughout the funeral. Shikamaru was the only one who made chunnin.