chapter 6

Yuki's POV

Over the next few days I became an official member of team seven, and Itachi came home escorted by an anbu team. He was given his Anbu position back. Right now it was Saturday and the three of us were in a small dango shop. "Itachi, save some for the rest of us jeez," I commented as he ate another stick. Sasuke chuckled at his brother's antics. Sasuke has opened up and become a lot less emo since Itachi came home. "It's my favorite food. You honestly expect me to leave it there." Itachi retaliated. I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away from my dango. "It's my favorite too dumbass. Eat Sasuke's not mine." I said. "Hey, that's my food." Sasuke whined. "But we all know that you don't like sweets, foolish little brother." Itachi replied and poked him in the forehead. I let out a small sigh at the brother's antics. I miss Shisui-nii. Him and I used to have a relationship similar to Sasuke and Itachi's. Itachi looked over and saw my expression. "You don't have to look so sad Nee-chan. Your more like a sister than a cousin to us. Shisui may no longer be here but you still have us." He said. Sasuke nodded in agreement. "Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." I said with a small smile.

After dango, we were walking through the streets of Konoha when team 10 saw us. "Hey Sasuke-kun," Ino cooed while clinging to his arm. I laughed at the blatant disgust on his face. "Let go," He grumbled while pushing her off. Itachi was smirking fondly and Sasuke. "Troublesome," Shikamaru muttered while rolling his eyes. "How have you guys been? I haven't seen you in about a week." I asked. "Tons of D-rank missions. Mostly catching Tora the demon cat." Choji replied while munching on barbecue chips. "That's sounds real fun," I replied sarcastically. "What about your team," Shikamaru asked. "Teamwork training. Sasuke and Naruto can't get along, and Sakura is always beating on Naruto for no goddamn reason. I can work with everyone but that's about it." I replied. "Man, poor Naruto, being the but of everything." Choji commented. "He's just stupid dobe," Sasuke grunted. "He's actually not what you think Sasuke. He carries a heavy burden and does the best he can to deal with it no matter how much bullshit is thrown his way. It's remarkable really." I replied with a slight glade in Sasuke's direction. I noticed Shikamaru frown slightly. "The whole thing is troublesome," He said in his usual lazy drawl. "Your so lazy," Ino scolded. "Hey, where'd 'Tachi go," Sasuke asked. "Probably to go train. He has an Anbu mission in a couple days. We need to train as well. I have a hunch the Kakashi-sensei is gonna put us in the chunnin exams." I replied. With that we said goodbye to team 10 and went to training ground 7 to meet our team right before sensei arrives.

The Forgotten UchihaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara