chapter 10

Yuki's POV

I looked over at Sasuke to see a heaven curse mark appear on his shoulder. "Damn you, you'll pay for this!" I shouted. Just then Kura and Shiro finished with the snakes, Shiro went home while Kura wrapped her tail around my waist to help me up. She gave me some of her chakra before going home as well. I used the last of my chakra to shushin my team to a nearby stream. Then I blacked out.

Naruto's POV

After fighting Orochimaru, Yuki passed out. And Sasuke was passed out from the curse mark that was placed on him. "You tend to those two and I'll get food," I told Sakura before taking off my shirt and rolling up my pants. I walked into the stream with a stick that had a kunai tied to the end of it. I was able to catch six fish. When I got back to the small cave we were staying in, Sakura had started using first aid to try and help Sasuke and Yuki. I started cooking the food. Soon after Yuki woke up.

Yuki's POV

I groaned as I woke up. I saw Sakura tending to Sasuke and Naruto cooking fish. "Naruto, why are you shirtless," I questioned. "I was fishing and didn't put it back on yet," He responded. He had absolutely no body fat. "What's with the tattoo on your stomach?" Sakura asked. I looked over to see the nine tails seal showing. Naruto quickly covered it by putting his shirt on and replied with a quick nothing. Before Sakura could pry, I asked about the fish. "Here ya go Yuki, and thank you." Naruto said handing me a fish. "You know, they are your teammates, you should trust them enough to tell them. What happens when we get in a situation where you end up using the nine tails chakra. I'll back you up the whole time." I whispered to him. He gave me a bright smile. "Thanks Yuki. You're the best." He said before giving me a big hug. I hugged back as a way to reassure him.