chapter 3

Sasuke's pov

"What? You mean Itachi's innocent?" I asked in utter disbelief. I could feel my walls crashing down around me. If he was really innocent, then I had no reason to kill him. I must kill who is responsible for the murder of my clan. "Sasuke, Itachi is innocent. Also, stop thinking about revenge. It's pointless." Yuki said. She was watching me carefully with her coal eyes that are so much like my own. "And why should I? Whoever killed our family deserves to die." I fired back. "Actually your wrong. Our clan was killed for a good reason. They were going to take over the leaf village and start a war. Would you rather have one clan killed, or thousands upon thousands of shinobi killed in a war, not to mention the Konoha would be nothing but ruins. Don't be so naive and close minded. You need to look at the bigger picture, not just what is right in front of you." She stated calmly. I was shocked by her words. "Fine, I won't seek revenge, but if I am given the chance, I will take it." I replied. She sighed in response. "If Itachi is really innocent, then shouldn't he come back to Konoha." Naruto asked. How could I forget that. "Yes, I plan to clear his name once we get to the village," Yuki said with a smirk. "I can have my Onii-san back." I muttered with a faint smile. Yuki then placed her hand on my head and ruffled my hair. "You know, your hair looks like a duck's ass end." She remarked. I glared at her and 'hn'ed in response. "How fare you insult Sasuke-kun!" Sakura screamed. "Shut it, bubblegum banshee, how the hell can you be a ninja if your so damn loud." Yuki said with a glare directed at Sakura. Sakura gulped and shut up. "Oh look we are at the village," Kakashi said lazily.