chapter 11

Naruto's pov

I smiled as Yuki talked to me. I think it's kinda awesome that she is accepts me even thought she knows about the nine tails. Sakura took care of Sasuke while Yuki and I talked. "Thanks for accepting me, ya know." I said with a smile. "No need to thank me. I've meet the jinchuuriki of the hidden waterfall village, and she's alot like you." She said. "Really?" She nodded in response. I grinned in response. Our conversation was cut off by Sasuke groaning loudly in pain. Yuki got up and walked over. "Now that I have some of my chakra back, I'll be able to do something about this curse mark." She said studying the mark on his neck. "It looks to me like some sorta three pronged seal, but not quite," I muttered. Yuki and Sakura turned to me quickly. "Naruto, how much do you know about sealing?" Yuki asked. "A little. I just kinda look at a seal and seem to know what it is and I little on how it works," I responded. "Of course! I should have known," She whispered. "Alright Naruto, come here. I don't have enough chakra to do this myself and you will have to help me. Do exactly as I tell you." She said. I nodded and walked over to her. She had me do a several hand signs before placing my hands on top of hers. She did the same hand signs when I did and placed her hands over Sasuke's seal. Both of our hands lit up with chakra. Sasuke suddenly screamed in pain. Sakura and I flinched at the sound but Yuki stayed focused. She had beads of sweat on her forehead and her tongue was poking out the corner of her mouth. I was starting to sweat slightly too. I could feel my chakra being drained. After a few more minutes the chakra faded and we removed our hands. The seal was gone. "I need a nap," Yuki grumbled. "How did you do that?" Sakura asked. "I've fought Orochimaru before. He wants the sharingan. He tried the same thing with me but I found a way to remove it." She responded before laying down for a nap. "We'll go to the tower when Sasuke wakes up," She commented.