The Alpha

This is just a random thing that I decided to put together after my yearly long ''writers block''. So Don't judge me if there's poor grammar or something, I'm quite delicate when it comes to delving into creativity. So, I guess I am just going to 'wing-it'.

Anyway, let's carry on. ALSO!!PHASE=SHIFT (IDK WHY I USE THAT INSTEAD)

-Zahra

''You must not flinch when you kill!, you are stronger, faster and better than the other packs and you shall do well to believe that. When you phase, you will not scream. You must channel the pain! And place it in to your fighting.I refuse to stand for weaklings. Those who are weak, will be killed''. Abigail Cheverill stared into the eyes of each young wolf,searching for any signs of disagreement to her ruthless authority.Luckily for them, she found none. 

  ''You all know by now our pack the Crescent Moon Pack is one of the strongest in Europe and this is not due to it's faithful members, it is because of me and my magic...Tonight, you will all sacrifice your blood for strength and heightened scenes, none like any other wolf outside this pack. I will bind you with nature to fight and you will do well to follow me. Now,my friends we shall start the ceremony''.

  Abigail was a hybrid, a half breed of witch and wolf. She was the only child of an alpha who's entire pack had died in a war. She rebuilt her late father's pack and bind it with magic, it then becoming larger and stronger than ever before.

   Abigail was ruthless, a female alpha, the only one that ever existed and anyone who tried to defy her was either cursed or killed mercilessly. She was cold-hearted and ancient with curly ginger hair, burnt orange eyes that changed to blue and a ghostly smile. Her wolf was large, and like her hair was russet brown with ginger flecks. Unlike her human side, Abigail wolfs personality was passionate and craved affection with her unfounded mate. 

  Abigail's pack was known among most European  packs and rogues alike. They were trained in the art of killing and would wipe out packs in a few hours. The Crescent Moon pack was deeply feared and for good reason.

  ''Katie Hayes, step up to me'',Abigail stood before the fourteen year old girl, took her hand and sliced it open with a sharp knife causing blood to pulse out. Katie hid her pain with a stone face, as she was taught to do, if she didn't, her alpha would torture her until she felt no pain.

  Abigail tilted the girls hand until her blood dripped into a golden bowl,she did this to each of the 17new werewolves and then Abigail closed her eyes and chanted magic under her breath until the bowl set alight. The ceremony was complete and each of the new wolves phased into their wolf form to try out their new found strength. Abigail smiled, her magic never failed her and neither would these new wolves.

  ''Uhm, Alpha I wish to speak to you about a rogue problem on our north boarders, would you give the permission to let our members sort out the problem?'', Abigail's beta Charlie whispered into Abigail's ear. Charlotte Daint was Abigail's most trusted friend and the one person Abigail trusted to not defy her. She was a blue eyed beauty with medium length hair and small frame of 5ft, 3. Though she was delicate to the eye, Charlie was also ruthless and would rip a wolf to shreds without thinking.

  Abigail smiled, ''Hm, well I would rather do it myself actually. I wish to loosen my muscles''. Charlie nodded respectfully, handed her a bag of clothes and walked away to exchange conversation with another wolf.

  Abigail walked swiftly toward the north boarder and when her pack was out of sight, broke into a run,her favourite way to phase. Her wolf nagged her straight away which seemed to always happen. Why must you do this Abigail? You may not feel their pain but I do. Won't you feel no empathy? Abigail ignored her wolf's pleas and inhaled the crisp air. She tracked the rogue down, phased into her human form and put on the clothes that Charlie has given her and strode toward the rogue.

  The rogue's wolf was grey with brown eyes, a regular wolf. It turned to growl at Abigail, and stopped to realise who the woman in front of it was. ''Phase. Quickly or die'', Abigail demanded to the  rogue. It Phased and a young boy of about 18 lay naked in front of her shaking.''P-p-please don't hurt me, I didn't realise it was your lands, I only wanted to pass through. I'm so sorry, please don't put a curse on me, please don't'', the boy begged with his head covered with his hands.

  Abigail raised an eyebrow, she may be ruthless but this wolf was young and she was in a good mood, so she decided to grant him a chance. ''Put your head in my hands, I will attempt to find a reason to spare your life, if I do not find one, I will rip your limbs off''. The rogue took his hands from his head, refusing to meet Abigail's cold eyes and knelt in front of her.

  Abigail smiled put her palms against his head, and closed her eyes. She Muttered a spell under her breath and watched every memory in the young rogue's mind, finding nothing of value to her she pulled her hands away. ''Sadly, you have nothing that entices me, punishment for trespassing must happen'', Abigail said coldly. She bent down and touched the grassy ground and channelled it's energy, she then burned the young rogues brain, causing him to scream and her to smile even more.

  He Fell to the ground, dead. His screams must have wakened her pack as Charlie mind-linked her asking her if she was okay. Abigail scoffed,and rolled her eyes. ''That girl forgets who I am sometimes'', she said to herself.

  She Phased into her wolf and padded back to the pack house in which she lived alone, her wolf was angry with her for taking another life and whispered softly, when we find our mate, how will they understand that you take lives for sport. They will never forgive you. Abigail reminded her wolf that they had searched 160 years for their mate and that she should just give up. I know they are coming, you have been tending to pack duties for far too long. I want to find our mate, you need to search again. Abigail ignored her wolf and set off in a run, and in ten minutes she had already phased in front of the house.

  Abigail entered the house, it was silent as usual. The sun was setting and she was tired. Abigail hulled herself up to her room, brushed her teeth, got changed and went to sleep, before she was almost asleep,her wolf whispered, We must find our mate Abigail, I sense him.