Showtime

A/n: Hi people, sorry my last chapter was SO short, I needed to write something without stress so yeah. I'm on a four hour plane rn so I thought I'd write. It's 05.45 so forgive me for mistakes and grammatical errors.

Abigail wasn't in the mood for meeting Alpha Seamus again, she felt like doing something less inclined to stress her out but alas, she knew that it must be done.

Abigail's mind drifted to the preparation that she expected her beta had completed, was the rooms made up? Was the entertainment interesting? Had her beta chosen the fighters that would display the fighting methods? Abigail sighed, she did not sleep well and it was taking a toll on her. She lay in her four poster bed and finally made the decision to shower and get ready for the Irish alpha's arrival.

A knock was heard from Abigail's door and her beta appeared. "Alpha, I must remind you that all was prepared for, before you start to worry. Alpha Seamus should be expected at the sparring grounds at 5pm", Charlie informed with ease. Abigail nodded and got up quickly. A smile began to become noticeable on Charlie's face. "What tasteful pyjamas Alpha, kittens really indicate your personality", Charlie said sarcastically. Abigail laughed , she may not always be the most remorseful wolf on earth but Charlie always knew how to make her laugh. "Ahh..you underestimate kittens , they're quite the hunters ", Abigail replied with a wink.

Charlie left the room with a quick nod and Abigail grabbed some clothes and prepared a shower to refresh herself. Once she was finished Abigail clothed herself, brushed her teeth and put her trainers on. She never thought to dry her hair due to it being so curly, so she tied it into a ponytail and let the water drip on to the floor.

Abigail was dressed in simple black leggings and red tank top, with Nike air max shoes on her feet. She ran down the stairs, out the door towards the sparring grounds. It was 8.30 am, the children and younger wolves were already attending a school that was close the city, this gave Abigail some time to practice her own skills against Charlie. It also meant she could could check if everything was in order before the younger wolves came home and Alpha Seamus arrived.

Abigail ran towards the sparring ground, Charlie was already there waiting for her. Charlie seemed distant, like something was troubling her. Abigail stood before breaking Charlie from her trance-like state. "A problem, Charlie?", Abigail asked with an eyebrow raised. Charlie sighed and shook her head. "Nothing to worry about Alpha" she replied swiftly standing straighter than before and began to speak again. "Shall we start?". Abigail nodded,took a couple of steps backward and changed her stance.

When Abigail fought, no matter if it was practice or reality, her opponent was the enemy. Though Charlotte was considerably noted to be her greatest friend, Abigail would not hesitate to break bones during a fight.

Charlotte stepped back and pulled out her phone to set a ten second count down. Once she did this, she slid it away from the grounds and got into position.

The alarm rang out and they ran toward each other. Abigail jumped behind Charlie before they collided and kicked her in the back, the sound of ribs cracking rang through both their , Charlie growled and back flipped and kicked Abigail in the jaw, blood gushed from Abigail's nose.

The grounds surrounding them were covered in blood, Charlie and Abigail lay on the grounds together while Abigail cast as fast healing spell over both of them, once this was done they got up slowly and began to smile.

"It is but a talent to fight so well against me Charlotte, I hope you're feeling ready to show these pups what we are really about", Abigail said with pride. Charlotte smiled while stretching out her arms.

A few hours later the younger wolfs returned back from school, Abigail watched them from the rooftop of the pack house, a younger female wolf probably only about 16 was following aimlessly after another wolf, male this time and also young. Abigail could tell from the young females eyes that she had found her mate but he had not felt her yet.

In the wolf world, a female wolf would find their mate usually faster than a male, due to their rate of mental growth kicking in at aged 15. Males, usually grow faster in strength and when they reached aged 18 they would experience a burst of mental growth this would be the time mate bond tended to kick in. Abigail always felt a strain of sympathy for the females that had found their mate at a young age but have not had their bond returned until a few years after.

Abigail's mind drifted to Seth. She pondered about what he was doing, how old was he? Naturally he would always be younger than her but she wondered. Abigail's wolf began to stir with anticipation. Abigail knew what her wolf wanted, to be with her mate, she wanted to see the face of the man she loved once again. Abigail sighed, she understood that Seth was her mate, but she still did not want to accept it. Not only would loving him get him in danger but her also. She scolded herself for thinking of him, he was nothing to her, nothing.

Abigail's phone rang, she peered at the contact number, it was Thomas. "Thomas, what is it?", Abigail asked frowning a little. "The alpha, beta and another wolf has arrived. They've just entered our grounds in wolf form, they should be here in 20 minutes or so", Thomas replied. Abigail hung up the phone and jumped onto the ground, landing on her feet in front of the pack house ready to greet the guests.

A few minutes later Charlotte arrived, dressed simply in a blue turtle neck and black jeans, partnered with matte black doc martins boots. Abigail's red hair caught the wind and blew softly, the wolves were almost here. Abigail touched her hands to the grounds and whispered a spell to give her the power to hear the wolves thoughts without being in their own pack. Abigail never took risks when it came to allies, she could never be lied to using this method. It was easy.

The wolves arrived, a golden giant wolf was obviously alpha Seamus, with two other grey wolves beside him.

Lmao, I took so long with this update sorry I just have my final year of school so I'm a bit distracted. I'll try to update tomorrowish too!

Enjoy and sorry for mistakes!