Always There, Never Here

Prologue:

Athena Uley P.O.V      

Dear Miss Uley,

   We are pleased to inform you that you have been excepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry…………That’s how it all started. You see that’s what led to all this. When I got the letter I had just turned eleven on the 10th of July. I was so excited, but my parents thought it would be best for my older by one year thinks he’s so special because he’s older brother to not know.

      I never understood why, hey I still don’t know why. You see Sam Uley is my older brother he tends to be what you would call over protective. Mom and dad told him I was sent to a fabulous boarding school in England to make a name for myself, of course he agreed on me being able to leave. But after I left nobody but my brother and parents remembered me. After three of years of being there I started staying over the breaks. For summer my friend Hermonie Granger asked me to spend the holidays with her I was a little doubtful at first but most of the times I was at her house I felt like whenever I left I would be missed.

       I loved it there at Hogwarts, but after Professor Dumbledore died I left. I didn’t really necessarily leave because he died I left because it was my last year. Right now I’m on my way back to the Quileute Reservation. I really haven’t been there for like maybe I don’t know five or six years.Hey I even picked up a slight accent. It will be good when I get back right? I hope nobody really forgot about me. I’m 18 now I can’t look to different right? I wonder how everyone is. Has anybody really changed? If I’d learned one thing from my brother though it’s that your always welcome were family is it doesn’t matter if you are really mad at them you love them unconditionally. I will always remember my family. Always.