Chapter 2 Um hi:

Chapter 2 Um hi:

      Athena PO.V:

  “Why haven’t you been home and why are you back? Seriously Athena, you just can’t go off the grid for five years then come back without so much as a warning call or something. So why haven’t you been home huh? And why exactly are you back?”, Sam asked.

    “Um hi?”, I ask.

    “Athena even Jacob doesn’t run off for no apparent reason and comes back and says hi. He at least has an explanation. Go ahead enlighten us all as to why we haven’t seen you in years.”, Sam rants on.

    “Um Sam is this really your sister? It’s just you don’t really talk about her.”, said the boy who I’m guessing is the youngest.

     “Don’t worry Seth it’s just she’s been gone for awhile.”, Sam uttered to who I’m guessing is Seth.

     “So bro why didn’t you ever mention you’re a werewolf? I mean I’m a witch so ya I wouldn’t really judge.”, I say playfully.

    “First off it never came up and you’ve been away. Secondly I know you can be a little bossy but that doesn’t make you a witch it just makes you Athena.”, Sam stated matter-a-factly.

     “Ok thanks bro now I’m feeling the love. And I am a witch I can do magic I have a wand. Secondly who are these people? They all werewolves?”, I ask.

     “What does she mean are we all werewolves? Your judging us aren’t you? Well you’re a little to pale now tell us what are you really?!?!!?”, accused this random anger fuelled dude.

      “Paul calm down you know as well as me that Sam wouldn’t risk our safety. Now calm down Paul! Just take long deep breaths.”, stated this girl around Sam’s age. Hmm…she kind of looks like the girl that twelve year Sam used to mope around about.

  “Sam I think your sister should keep on her shades. There are a few wolves here who haven’t yet imprinted.”, nervously said this one guy.

  “Thanks Jacob, I forgot about that. Oh Athena try not to look any of these guys in the eye.”, Sam says.

   “Why not?”, I ask.

   “Because..”, Sam says.

    “Because why?”, I say while totally questioning his authority.

    “Because you shouldn’t.”, he says his voice more full of authority.

          This went on for at least three hours. Then I was introduced to the others. We went to Sam and his fiancée Emily’s place. Finally we were all at dinner eating you guessed it pizza. I realized it was kind of dumb to be wearing sun glasses inside so I took them off. I love my hazel green-blue eyes. Then my eyes were met with his and everything clicked into place like a puzzle. And the eyes of that guy belong to Embry Call.