Chapter 5 Remembering:

       Athena P.O.V:

  Once the door opened Credic walked in. But it’s impossible he died. What is this imposter doing here? Ok now I’m really freaking out………

       Embry P.O.V: 

   Emily opens the door and guess who comes in. it’s the leach. Edward Cullen. I don’t want him anywhere near Athena.

    “Well you should really treat me a little more fairly. You know I won’t hurt her if I do it will break the treaty so you have nothing to worry about. Is she alright by the way?” ,Edward the leach Cullen asks.

     I look over to Athena and I see she’s hyperventilating, if she doesn’t stop soon she will pass out.

     “You think?” ,the leach sneers.

       “Yes I do think. Now what did you do to her she’s hyperventilating. Oh and stay out of my head it’s private.” , I tell him.  

        “ If you don’t tell me why you’re here I’m going to kick you out.” ,Sam states.

        “Well I came here to drop off Renesmee. But now I’m curious who is this person?” ,Edward inquiries.

         “My little sister. And Embry’s imprint.” ,Sam says. As soon as he says that she faints. Oh my goodness what am I supposed to do? Should I pick her up and put her on the couch?

         “ Well that would be helpful.” , Edward sneers. I pick her up and put her on the couch. I’m so worried. What happened to her? I know she fainted and all but what caused it? Ok now I think she’s starting to wake up.

       Athena P.O.V:

  I start to wake up. Yes it was just a dream. Cedric is not alive he’s dead. This is just my mind playing tricks that’s all. I’m over reacting. But it looked like Cedric. No it was just my imagination. I was sad earlier about his death but that was all. You know you weren’t imagining it, he’s here. No he isn’t, if he is here then I’m mentally unstable. It’s probably just someone who looks like him.

        “Exactly. You see I’m not him. To you I may look like him but I’m not him. My name is Edward Cullen it’s not Cedric Digggory.” Edward says.

         “Ok can someone please tell me who in the world is Cedric Diggory.” ,Embry and Sam both ask.

          “Um…. Cedric Diggory was my boyfriend. He was a Hufflepuff. I was a Gryffindor. We didn’t tell people we were dating. He paid a Ravenclaw to pretend to date him. He looked a lot like…..Edward does now. We stated dating half way through my first year at Hogwarts. He was the handsome Hufflepuff, and I was the brainy Gryffindor. We came from totally different school houses. Gryffindors often dislike Hufflepuffs for their gullible minds. And Hufflepuffs disliked Gryffindors for being ‘show offs’. No one knew about us it was perfect. In my second year of Hogwarts Harry Potter came to school. He was so famous apparently for destroying a dark wizard when he was a baby. I blame him for what happened to Cedric. If he had defeated the dark lord properly Cedric would be fine. Anyways in my fifth year at Hogwarts the Triwizard tournament was held. Cedric entered. Him and I ,at the time had been secretly dating for three and a half years. We were going to tell everyone about us after it was over. But…..”  ,I explain.

         “But what?” ,Seth asks.

          “But then on the last task Cedric died. It was all because of Harry. If Harry hadn’t been entered in the tournament Cedric wouldn’t have been killed…… I-If I hadn’t let Cedric enter…..this would never have happened. Cedric was a half-blood meaning half wizard half muggle or human. I was a muggle-born. Me and him were already discussing the future. You see me and him planned to get married after we left Hogwarts. We knew we had three more years of school left but that didn’t matter…” ,I say.

         “Wait you were planning to get married?!?” ,Leah asks.

          “Yeah we were we knew each other since we were eleven. Anyways that didn’t matter when we would get married. The only thing that mattered was that we would. But then h-h-he d-died and I can’t forget it. I remember it like it was yesterday………..