Chapter 8 How Is This Possible?:

Jade P.O.V:

  Brady keeps on staring at me. I know it’s only natural for him but still… he’s acting like a love sick puppy-Err wolf. I awkwardly cough. I’m not really used to this type of obvious attraction from a guy. Sure plenty of guys have liked me, but none were this straight forward. Brady is just slightly weird and he acts like an idiot. But I know he’s my idiot. I hear Brady growl and turn to see Embry checking me out. Wait, hasn’t he already imprinted on that one girl? What was her name again? Athena, her name is Athena. What do you know speak of the witch and she shall appear.

  Seth P.O.V:

   Is it wrong to like your friend’s imprint? Who am I kidding of course it’s wrong! Embry would kill me without any warning if he took a look in my brain. He always used to drive to school in the morning and who was I? I was just the kid that who walked to school in the rain. But, if I asked him if he loved her would he say yes? I would say yes. He’s her imprint in my head though I’m her boyfriend. He was the popular guy who would put a sign on my back that said ‘Kick Me’. When that happened though reality would come crashing down on me, I feel like I’m playing a game that I’m destined to loose though. I mean come on Embry just had to get the perfect unique girl. He has like 27 tattoos, and he’s dating the love of my life.  And her name is Athena.     

   Athena P.O.V:

  I wake up from my nap and see Embry checking out this one chick. I slap Embry on the back of the head and say something kind of like something Cho would say.

   “Oh Embrypoo who is this?”, I question false sweetness in my voice.

    “Oh this is Jade.”, Embry says not taking his eyes off of her. That prat!

    “Embry we are no longer friends or whatever we were. It’s obvious that you are a total flirt. I have been through too much to have to worry about my ‘soul mate’ just leaving me. So I’ll save you the trouble. I’ll leave.”, I said and apparate to the one place I know I can calm down at. My place. Our place. The meadow Credic requested to be buried if anything happened to him. This is the place he’s buried at; this is the place he proposed; it’s also the place he built us a small cottage at. This meadow is in the Forest of Dean. Speaking of which I wonder if that potion is done yet.

   Cedric P.O.V:

  That Embry guy does not deserve her! I am so glad that last year I showed her the potion that will give her a reminder of me. As soon I gave her the potion instructions she started working on it. In fact, it should be done all she has to do now is drink it. Both DNA’s are already in it. Sure I won’t live again and I never will, but after she drinks that potion I will in a way live on again. Mine and her child will continue on the Diggory line. And she knows that. The Embry guy just pushed her closer to me.

   Embry P.O.V:

  After Athena leaves I just continue to stare at Jade. She is hot! Who cares about Athena? I mean she’s just an attention seeking little witch. I just can’t believe I imprinted on that. With that in mind I turn to Jade.

   “Hey baby, if you want I can give you a tour of La Push.”, I say with a wink. All of a sudden I’m pushed to the ground by Brady and Seth. Eh I can take them.

   “HOW COULD YOU JUST LET YOUR IMPRINT WALK AWAY!”, Seth yells. Everyone including myself is in shock. Seth hardly ever raises his voice to any of us.

   “Let’s face it I can do better. Besides she’s an actual witch, even I have standards. But, look at this babe,” I jerk my head towards Jade who is looking at me with disgust,” and look at Athena. I have standards. Why do you care anyways?”, I ask.

   “BECAUSE…”, he starts.

   “BECAUSE WHY?!?!?”, I seethe.

   “BECAUSE I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL!”, Seth yells. Silence follows. Poor little Seth loves my imprint and he can’t have her. I’m going to make sure he knows that she’s mine regardless of whether I like her or not.

   Athena P.O.V:

   I look at the potion and see it’s done. It’s now or never. The potion can only be made by the same two people once. With a shaky breath I pick up the potion and press it to my lips drinking it. My stomach is swirling. I will have a living memory of Cedric with me in a few months’ time now. I just hope I’m doing this with all the right intentions.