Chapter 6 Flashback:

hapter 6 Flashback:

   Athena P.O.V:

“ I remember it like it was yesterday. The third task was about to start. I snuck away with Cedric to wish him luck I kept on telling him after this we wouldn’t have to hide our relationship any more. He went in. About ten minutes later I heard tortured screams that I recognized straight away as Cedric. I left the stands and started to tell the judges someone was being tortured in there.  Not one of the judges believed me. I pleaded with them for about half an hour then the next thing I knew two of the champions of the school were back….that only left Harry and Cedric…” ,I start off.

   “Then what?”, Paul asks.

   “Then five minutes later Harry came back but he wasn’t just by himself. He brought back Cedric’s body. I was the first to notice and I screamed so loud. I still can’t get that image out of my head. He was just lying there lifeless his eyes were t-they were dead his once full of life eyes just dead. I then said ‘Cedric is  dead’ so loud that everyone in the audience turned to his body. I then told the judges so many times ‘I told you didn’t listen it’s your fault he’s dead’ but it wasn’t their fault. It was Harry’s.”

   “So you blamed the judges?”, Jared asks.

   “Yes. Because they told me everyone in that maze was fine.”, I snap.

    “There more to the story?” ,Quill asks.

     “Yes anyways a few years later people from Azkaban were freed by the dark evil shrewd wizard that killed Cedric. I went after his most well known supporters then. They were the Lestrange family. Anyways I went after them when I found them I shouted so many spells at them as I could. I almost used an Unforgivable curse on them but before I could they beat me to it. They used the torture curse on me. But, I really didn’t feel it. After a few hours of them torturing me I started to see Cedric. He told me to keep on fighting that it wasn’t my time to go yet. I fought but I barely did. I almost lost my sanity because of the torture..” ,I began.

     “Wait so they tortured you?” ,Seth asks.

      “Well yeah I think that was what I was just saying.” ,I reply tiredly.

       “Oh.”, was his reply.

         “As I was saying I almost lost my mind. I blacked out and I awoke in a wizarding Hospital. St. Mungo’s. I went back to school. Then about a year later I came back here and am explaining this story. So any questions????.........”