Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The world outside the window wiped by faster than I could blink. I looked over at the other passengers on the train and a boy about 17 looked over at me and did that nod that guys usually do. I smiled. A growl formed next to me and my smile disappeared from view. I looked over at Father who looked at the boy with a bloodlust look. I put my hand on his shoulder and he whipped his head in my direction. He smiled at me and leaned up and kissed my forehead.

After we had driven for 2 hours in the car we had gotten to the train station we had an hour to kill so we got some food and I feel asleep on a bench. When I woke up Father explained that we were on the train. We have been on the train for 23 minutes now.

I stood up. And as I began to leave my seat father grabbed my arm. "I'm just going to the bathroom I'm not leaving forever." I said. He looked up at me with sad and protective eyes. "You promised." He said. "I promised. I'm just going to the bathroom." He let me go being mind full of others around us.

I walked to the little bathroom they had and slid in and stared at myself in the mirror. My dark hair curled at my neck and my eyeliner that Father had brought for me was smearing a little under my eyes. After I fixed my clothes, hair, and make up I looked at myself in the mirror. It felt good to wear actual clothes again. Since father had taken me 2 years ago I haven't been able to remember my past. This sucked because I was always trying to remember my past.

I left the bathroom and as I walked back to my seat a women with dark brown hair was trying to get her little boy to sit down but he wouldn't listen so he jumped out of his seat and ran into the isle and bumped into me.

"Whoops look out." I said smiling at the cute little kid. He was about 4 maybe 5. The mom rushed over and picked up her kid. I looked over and the husband who had on glasses and black hair looked over at his son almost hopelessly yet smiling.

"I am so sorry." The women said. Picking up her son. I smiled. "It's okay he's cute what's his name?" I asked waving at the cute little kid who hide in his mother's hair.

"Ben. Sorry again about him. I'm Angel." She said.

"Aw cute I used to have a brother named Ben. I'm Vivien by the way." The mothers smile dropped. "Vivien." She shadowed and the father looked over. "Yes? Is everything alright?" I ask. Suddenly this women's face looks somewhat familiar to me as if I have seen her somewhere before but I couldn't remember.

"Sorry it's just...we have a daughter whose name was Vivien who went missing a few years ago." She said handing her son to her husband.

"Oh I'm sorry. If you don't mind me asking what happened?" she smiled vaguely. "It's alright. She was at a friend's house and they were celebrating her birthday and they said they couldn't find her and they never could almost like she just disappeared." She said.

"I'm so sorry." She smiled. "Thank you."

We talked for a few minutes before father had gotten anxious that I haven't come back so he had been coming down the aisle while I was talking. "Vivien I was worried when you didn't come back." I looked up at him and he looked at the women. "Sorry this women's kid came out of nowhere and we got talk." I said.

Angel turned around and when father saw her looked as if he had just been shot. "Sorry if I had been keeping her I'm angel you are?" she asked holding her hand out. He stood there for a minute before snapping out of his funk. "Adrian." He said.

"Well I shouldn't be keeping you. Excuse me." she said walking by and sitting with her husband and kid.

Father grabbed my arm and we walked back to our seats. "Adrian?" I asked coyly. "Just go." I giggled. As I sat down I looked back at the women who took her phone out and after a while looked up almost as if in shock and horror.