Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I was sitting on the man's couch just watching the dead body do nothing. I still could not believe I had killed this man. I heard a ring and I walked over to the computer and saw my mom had answered me.

Where are you? Were coming to get you honey.

I smiled. I was finally going home. I looked back at the body. The room was pitch black and I'm pretty sure I look like a serial killer. I walked over and grabbed the man buy his legs and dragged him outside. I had found a lighter and I threw it on him as I set him outside in the backyard and light him up.

After a while the fire died down and I grabbed the guy again and walked into the forest outback. After a while I heard low growling. I saw a bunch of wolves hungry. I let the man go and began running. I was tackled to the ground by a huge black wolf on top of me.

I didn't scream. I grabbed that thing by the fur and kicked it up in the stomach. It staggered back and lunged at me. I ducked but it bit my arm. I gasped in pain. I kicked it in the head and got up and ran as far as I could. I looked back and all the wolves were feasting on the dead body.

I ran back to the house. I got inside and limped to the bathroom and slowly lifted my shirt off. The bite mark was deep. I cleaned it out as best I could and wrapped it in a bandage. I went into the bathroom and went through his drawers and found some women's clothes in here. I found many pictures of him and a women. Sick bastard was married.

I threw on a plain white tee shirt and walked back out. I cleaned the blood of the wood floor. I had gotten on the computer and told my mom where I was. I was on the computer when the front door opened and the women from the pictures was standing there with bags of groceries.

Looks like I have company.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sorry if its short its a filler chapter. what do you think?

vote

comment

like.

thanks