Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The following day it was Saturday and Adrian was taking me to get new clothes. I had woken up and I was told to get ready quickly and after I was ready I made breakfast and we were in the car on our way to the mall. As we drove there he had take a cigarette out and began smoking it. He looked over at me. "You could try it if you want." He said. I was disgusted. As we got here he put out his cigarette and we entered the building.

We started off in a footlocker and he made me try on endless pairs. I know this is like every girls fantasies to go shopping and get whatever they wanted, but under the circumstances I wasn't vey happy. After half an hour in there he took me to a Victoria's secret. I was disgusted when he picked out the bras and panties. Sorry scratch that he got me thongs. He then had me try on sexy lingerie while standing in the dressing room with me. I almost puked. And not because I was pregnant.

After that he asked me to pick a place and when he wasn't looking I slipped into the nearest store. Hot topic. I began walking around and kept my eye outside and saw him freak out when he couldn't find me. I have to admit it was funny. I began wondering around and looking at the cool clothes that hung from the ceiling. I walked over to a huge section on the wall of what I think are band tees. I found one of the breaking Benjamin group I like and pulled out the shirt in my size. I grabbed some skinny jeans and other kinds of shirts and went to the dressing room in the back and tried them on.

After I got done trying on the clothes I got dressed again and as I walked out I found a very pissed off Adrian standing in front of the dressing room door. His Dark brown hair was perfectly messed up to where it made him look sexy and his dark Brown eyes looked almost black with anger. The 6 foot 2 man in front of me had his arms crossed over his broad chest and you could feel the anger flying off of him.

"Hi." I said meekly. "That wasn't funny running off and making me worry. You're lucky the lady who works here told me you were in here or else if I had to hunt you down myself and then you'd be in huge trouble." He said. "Sorry." I mumbled. He sighed and drew me to his chest in one swift movement holding me there. "I 'm sorry for being so rude you just worried me when I couldn't find you." Was he freaking bipolar or something?

He took the clothes from me and actually purchased them. After he took me to a few more stores we were leaving when a face stuck out of the crowd and shocked me. Angel and her husband were walking around the mall! We walked by and as we did Adrian pulled me over to his other side hiding me. She looked over and saw us and she began walking over to us and Adrian began weaving through people to get out as fast as he could.

As we got in the car he set the stuff in the back and got in the car and quickly drove away. He pulled out a cigarette and began smoking.

When we got back to the house he ordered me inside and I did. He came in and told me to clean up since the house had not been clean in so long. After I did the cleaning I made dinner and he came out rubbing his temples.

"It's delicious thank you." He said while doing the dishes. He then left outside to smoke. I walked outside almost unwillingly. He light it and sat in the lawn chair. I sat next to him. He looked over at me and smiled he leaned over and kissed me. I could take cigarette and alchol on him. When was he drinking?

He pulled away and handed me his cigarette. "Just try it. Not like it's gonna kill you." He said. Uh yes dumb shit it can! He gave me the look of 'do it or I'm going to murder you'. I brought it to my mouth and drew a breath in then suddleny began couching.

"It get s easier as you go along." He said pulling out a new one and lighting it. He made me finish the damn cigarette unwillingly. I know when he die's he is so going to hell. I went inside regretting going out. I went to couch my lungs up in the bathroom along with puking.

"Oh I forgot you're not supposed to smoke when you're pregnant. My bad." Adrian voice came from behind me. Really? I got up and took a shower then went to sleep on the couch. He tired yelling at me to come back to bed now but I just fell asleep. He sighed and gave up going to sleep in his room. I wish angel had stopped and talked to us today but what was it about her that was so familiar? And why does Adrian get so angry when she's around? I know one thing for sure. I will find out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry it's so short I have a limited amount of time so I just threw this together. Also I had been pointed out that I never described what Adrian looked llike so I put that in there. Enjoy! Vote! Comment! Go give squirrel a bath!