Chapter 18

Chapter 18

After the incident with the glass heart I was only going to school and coming home. And sometimes I didn't even go to school. I was frightened that now that Adrian knows where I live he will come and take me. I have lost sleep just staying up and making sure he wouldn't come and trying to protect myself.

When I did go to school I was most frightened in English. Only because Mr. Ian kind of freaked me out. He was always starring at me and every time I would try to work with Jake or my friends he would yell at me. when we had a project and he paired everyone up and I was left to work alone. And when he would walk around the room he stayed close to me. I was about ready to talk to the principle about him.

I was laying in bed when my door opened and my mother walked in. "Honey I think you should go to school today." She said. I sighed and pushed the covers off and dragged myself to the bathroom to get ready. When I was done I got outside to find Jake in the drive way waiting for me. I got in the car and we drove in silence.

"Okay what's wrong?" he asked. I sighed. "Nothing. I stayed up all night finishing the project by myself. I can't believe the teacher didn't pair me up with anybody. There was an extra person and he made one group of 3 people. It didn't make sense." I sighed.

We got to school and as I walked to my locker my mind blew up. I forgot the project at home!

I spent all day worrying about what Mr. Ian will say when I tell him I forgot it. it was due today.

As I got to English once class began he walked around picking up everyone's project. He stopped at my desk.

"And where is your project?" he asked. Oh god. "I forgot it at home. It's finished but I can bring it tomorrow." I said without any breathe. I felt my face get hot.

"No. actually you will stay after school for detention with me. Class take this as an example. I do not like late work so if you happen to bring your work great. If not." He didn't finish. He walked away and got everyone else's projects.

When class ended Jake came up to me. "I can wait for you to finish detention." He said.

"No just go home I'll have my mom come pick me up." I said. He sighed and left.

After everyone left Mr. Ian walked over to the door, shut and locked it.

He turned and looked at me as if I was the best thing ever. He licked his lips and slowly strolled over to his desk and sat. he stared at me and I tried to pre occupy myself by closing my eyes and thinking.

It was a while later that I had lost control in my mind that I had begun searching the room with my eyes. Every time I pass over Mr. Ian he was staring at me. when the detention finally came to an end I got up and walked to the door but a hand grabbed my arm stopping me.

I was spun around and pinned to the door. "M-Mr. Ian." I had a hard time processing what was going on.

"Oh my Vivien you have no idea what you do to me." he said. My heart began racing.

His lips crashed down on mine as he forced his tongue into my mouth. His hand dove under my shirt and grabbed my chest. His other hand went up around the back of my head forcing my head against his.

I began struggling with my arms and trying to get out of his grasp. I was finally able to force him away. Gathering all the breathe I could I tried speaking. "M-Mr. Ian I have a boyfriend." I said. He growled. "You have a husband." He spat. Those words felt like fire was set to my ears. How had he known about Adrian?

"N-no sir I don't I- I have to go." I grabbed his hand and yanked it out of my shirt and away from my head and tried to open the door. As I opened it he grabbed my hair and threw me against the file cabinet. I looked up at him as he was on all 4 on top of me and tried to kiss me. I smacked him. He looked at me. "YOU. ARE. MINE!" he roared. He lifted his hand to smack me and I rolled to the side and out from underneath him and got up and ran like hell. I got out of the school and ran. My house was only 7 blocks from the school and I ran. When I got home I ran inside and collapsed on the floor. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see. I could only hear his words.

Then one thing I hadn't noticed earlier came to my attention.

He had called me MY Vivien. Only Adrian called me that. He couldn't be...could he? My heart beat picked up and I couldn't breathe. I heard footsteps and yelling. I heard a few words. "call...911...panic attack...now Lucas!" then I blacked out.