CASPER

So it's been a week since I made contact with another human being... ok now I sound crazy, because you are crazy
WELL IT DOESNT HELP THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN HEAR OR SEE YOU, whatever you were saying, well I was saying, it's been a week since I've talked to someone from my school...

Finny was walking to school like usual and Yukki following behind him talking her usual nonsense."soo, do you, you know have a tiny crush on Casper, or what?"NO, I already told you,NO"fine fine, whatever, anyways you gotta talk to a girl then"but, I don't know how to". Yukki just face palmed and was frustrated with the boys trouble with anything causing human interaction, she then got an idea."okay, how bout this, I'll just tell you what to say, I mean it did work well with Casper"I guess, but I swear if you make me say any pick up lines I WILL MURDER YOU"whatever, let's get going, pick up the pace before your late".

~During Class~

After twenty minutes that class had just started Yukki had already spotted the perfect targets for Finny to flirt with, but she had to find a way to convince Finny to flirt, because that would be the only way he'd get a girlfriend, but she then thought, "maybe I can convince him to do something else, hehe".

~After Class~

Finny got his things and started to walk out but before he did Yukki tugged on the back of his shirt,"HEY, what's your problem!"quiet, don't want anyone thinking you're crazy, anyways I got an idea"what is it?"well, I was thinking maybe you can try getting a friend before you get a girlfriend"what do you mean, by that?"I mean, a homeboy, a buddy, pal, BFF, you know a friend someone you can count on or talk to"okay, and who exactly?"well I was thinking maybe... Casper" WHAT!, I already told you I don't like Casper"I know, you said you didn't like him like that but, maybe you don't have to maybe you could just be friends with him"hmm, fine". Yukki points at Casper who's walking at a normal pace once more and is just listening to music while walking out of the school, Yukki then pushes Finny out the door of the classroom."go get em cowboy!"okay calm down". Finny runs up next to Casper and once more Casper takes out one earbud and talks to Finny, Yukki just watches both of them from behind, watching Finny to make sure he doesn't me up or embarrass himself."so how long did it take you to finish the test we got today"oh, that test was a piece of cake for me, it only took me about five minutes"to answer thirty questions?"yeah, why?"no one else in the class finished the test"REALLY!?"yeah, including me, I thought it was pretty hard, hey maybe you could teach me"sure, when?". As there voices faded Yukki was in the background twiddling her fingers together and she had a huge smirk on her face,'perfect, my plan is working perfectly, once they end up in the same room they'll be bound to fall in love'.

~In Finny's Room~

Finny was sitting at his desk finishing some homework, and then Yukki popped up behind his shoulder with a scary aura creeping around her and a mischievous smirk on her face and when she spoke her voice was deep and creepy."soo, Finis are you sure you still don't like Casper?"AHH! WHAT THE HELL DONT SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE LIKE THAT, and no I don't like him like that"not yet"not ever, why do you even think that?"well it seems you two were getting pretty close when walking home this afternoon"yeah, so what, he only wanted to study so his grades could get better"sure, that's what he wants to do in your room, the two of you alone, probably getting really close together, and then boom,'ahh Casper take me'mm Finny you feel so good'"quit it with your imagination, that's just in your head that's not going to happen"sure, just wait you'll be moaning Casper's name very soon"your weird, welp I'm done I'm gonna get some sleep, goodnight". Finny gets up and walks over to his bed he lays down and looks over at the fairy who walks over to his computer,"what anime is it gonna be tonight?"I'm thinking Free! Eternal Summer or maybe Maiden Rose"okay I have no idea what anime's those are"you suck, just go to bed already"fine".