YUKKI NEEDS ENTERTAINMENT TO LIVE

Ok day? I don't know but it's been another week and now I can say I have atleast one friend, wow what a loser, hey you try making friends with people that you barely know, exactly how your supposes to make friends you idiot, whatever my mom told me not to talk to strangers, who cares about your mom's advice, I DO! I CARE! SHES MY FREAKIN MOM! THE WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO ME, who knows you could've been adopted, SHUTUP YUKKI!...

Today Finny and Casper planned to study at the library and Yukki was getting bored because that's all they were doing, she kept saying 'make out already, Yukki's bored'. Finny was getting annoyed but he couldn't let that show, cause who knows what would happen. Casper would probably laugh at him, think he's crazy, or worse start a rumor, so all Finny did was ignore Yukki. So she got an idea, she 'helped' the situation, she told Finny about the segment in biology they had to study, and Finny actually thought she was actually being genuine for a second. But the segment they had to do was the human body, and the parts of it, Yukki knew that his teacher gave each student a specific part to study and she knew which part he got and what part Casper got. It was extremely awkward for the both of them, but not for Yukki, nope she was enjoying it. Her favorite part out of my the whole thing was the fact that while Finny was trying to reach for a book he couldn't reach Casper got it for him, and for a second they just stared into each other's eyes but quickly went back to what they were doing. She was squealing like an idiot, while through the entire thing Finny was just blushing like crazy.

~In Finny's Room~

Yukki was giggling all the way home, while Finny was just really annoyed. She had then stopped giggling and started talking her usual nonsense while Finny laid in bed staring at the ceiling."soo, Finny boy now do you have a small crush on Casper"I don't know", Yukki was shocked at his response because usually he would just say 'Yukki for the last time I told you, I don't and never will have a crush on Casper', but now he just doesn't know, maybe Yukki's plan was working, day by day Finny's feelings for Casper grew a tiny bit to the point where Finny was sincerely confused. Yukki then spoke up again,"Finny I never really told you about fairies have I"nope, never"well, I think it's time we have a talk about them"'them?"yeah there's tons of fairies, for different things, there's a love fairy like me, a happy fairy like my mother, a work fairy like my father, and a problem fairy, there's tons more but well I'll talk about them later later"okay, so what's the most important thing to know about fairies"well, all you have to know is that when a fairy is assigned to a mission then she/he is not allowed to leave that mission until it's complete, not only that but a fairy must be progressing in his/her mission if not then they will be executed or just plainly die"wow, and to think fairies are said to be the happiest mythical creatures"well, not technically true, I mean we are all happy but not always happy"well, that's good information to know, so that means if I don't find love soon you'll die"well, it depends on your situation, if your socially poor I get a lot of time to get you a lover, but if you were a bit less socially awkward then I'd have less time, so first I have to check your condition and then contact my leader, and then he'll give me the time I have to complete the mission"and how long do you have?"well, my leader said that since you have little experience with human interaction and that you have no friends, I don't have a time limit"WHAT THATS TECHNICALLY OFFENSIVE TO ME!"not my words his".

Finny sighed, and repeated in his mind,'so Yukki's stuck with me until I get a lover', he then fell asleep and Yukki watched anime like a happy little fairy.