JUST DO IT!!

Lol, meme intended...

I woke up... But today felt different. I look up to see Casper's sleeping face right in front of me. I quickly check to see if I still have my clothes on. 'Huf, I do, I bet Yukki's enjoying this...'. I suddenly remember, Yukki's mission was to only find me a lover... Which means she's probably not gonna be back at all...

I haven't noticed up until now that Casper finally woke up. I look into his eyes, and just when I think he's gonna kiss me he yawns and gets out of bed and into the bathroom... 'Wow, what a great boyfriend... It's kinda awkward to be calling him my boyfriend... Haa, well I'm just gonna have to get used to it'.

I get out of bed and walk up to the bathroom door, and knock softly. I simply get a hum in response from Casper. "Um, wanna do anything today...". "Like, what exactly". I hear a flush and then the door opens, and I'm met with a pair of warm lips on my forehead." Sorry about teasing you earlier, anyways what you wanna do, I mean I'm up for anything honestly". 'Hmm, lets see, what would Yukki say, where would she prefer'. I then get an idea, although it's a bit embarrassing and thinking about it makes me blush. "Maybe we could have a peaceful kind of date, you know a park kinda date". Casper's face goes completely red, "a d-date", Finny begins to panic,' I mean we are dating right... How bout if, he doesn't like me, but why would he say and do all those things then'. I immediately put my head down, 'maybe he was just toying me'. "I understand, it's fine if you don't wanna go out with me..."

Casper immediately puts his hands up and shakes his head. "No, no, no, it's not that, it's just that... When you said it was gonna be a date, I guess I just got a little nervous for a second there", with two fingers on Finny's chin he lifts his head up, Finny still having a sad look on his face not wanting to look at Casper. Casper then gives a sad smile, and leans in and kisses Finny's cheek. Finny's face goes red as soon as he pulls away, and Casper just chuckles. "Your so cute when you blush". I look back at Casper to see him giving me a bright smile, I then smile back and hug him. While my face is in his chest I mumble, "soo, about that date", I then look up at him and he sighs and nods, "fine". I jump up and give him a quick kiss on the lips, "YAY!!".

~/ TIME SKIP TO LE PARK\~

Me and Casper look around for a nice shady spot, preferably maybe a spot under a tree, in a secluded area.
When we finally find a spot we just sit on the grass.... We didn't bring anything...

Casper finally agrees to go and buy some snacks, and he leaves...
I'm left alone, for the first time in a long time. Ever since Yukki came I guess I've just never been lonely.
I gained some confidence, and I finally wasn't the kid in my class that got picked on, I wasn't the kid who everyone thought just studied at home and had no friends. Alothough I only have Casper, he's  enough for
me, I don't need anyone else.

"Are you sure about that, ( another meme... Intended ), no one that happens to be the only fairy you know and LOVE"...

I turn around, hesitantly. And once I see her, the one and only annoying fairy of love... "YUKKI!!".

She winks at me and quickly sits next to me and smirks, "miss me kid".
"Nope, not at all, whatsoever, did I miss you a bit... Ok maybe a little, but what are you doing here I thought your mission was over?".

"Silly, you were my thousandth mission, and you know what happens at a thousand?", "like I know, thousandth mission huh, am I gonna win some award or something? Free cruise?!". "Idiot, I got promoted!"