IM READY! IM READY!!

Well you wanna start off... Guess who's back, back again, guess who's back, guess who back, guess who's back!! YUKKI IS THATS WHO!!

"Idiot, I bet you didn't even read my note I left". "Note?". Yukki was upset by now she thought he would find it. "This note", she pulls out a note out of mid air. ( woah so magical ).

___________________________________________________________
Dearest Lover Boy,

I'm sorry to say... I'll be in your life again soon. I just had to speak with my comanding officer.
Your my thousandth mission, which means, I get to choose what I'll do next or get promoted to LIFE FAIRY. And I'm allowed to choose who I watch over. And since your a thousandth, then I'll most likely choose you. And because you owe me that smexy time with Casper.

                                                                                                                               Sincerely, Yukki, The Love Fairy
P.s.
I totally would delete the search history on your computer...
Believe me, I don't think you wanna keep it...

____________________________________________________________

After reading that last part, I kinda wanted to know what Yukki searched up that was so bad... But on the other hand I kinda don't wanna know.

I looked up at Yukki and kinda just gave a blank stare.
"Really, I thought you'd be a bit more excited, I'm gonna be with you for life!!"

...

...

"You and Casper, are gonna do the smexy right?? Cause I honestly only came here for that..."
By now my face was a thousand shades of red... "Ugh, why'd you come back?"

"Hmph, I thought you'd be happier, I mean I am kinda like your wing woman..." She then starts to shove one of her wings in my face, "get, it, cause I have wings... Anyways, I'll be your life fairy from now on, if you'd like I could explain what a life fairy do-".

"Hey, bbe I'm back, I couldn't find any strawberry pocky, I got chocolate instead, and I found those drinks you like, and I also bought some onigri and some sandwiches, this park is pretty good"...

I turn and look at Casper, my face even redder then before... 'Did he just call me baby... I MIGHT EXPLODE'. He looks at me and tilts his head to tech side and then sits next to me. "Whats wrong? Your face looks like it's about to blow up".

He puts the stuff down and grabs my face, "maybe a kiss will help". My eyes go wide and I try to get away from even more embarrassment, but it's already too late... *smooch*

"Why do I feel like I made things worse, now you won't even look at me, did I do something wrong??"
My face is eternally stuck to the ground, 'the ground is my new friend'.

Casper comes over to me and peers into my face, both his hands on either side of my head and his knee in between my legs, 'THIS POSITION IS COMPROMISING!! AND EMBARRASSING!!'. I look away, "um, Casper... Could you maybe get your knee out of my crotch... Or get off, we're in public you know". He then gets closer to my face and whispers in my ear, "I know... But if that's the case then your most likely trying to say that this would be okay to do at my house...".

I look over to my side and see Yukki on the ground, blood coming out of her nose. 'Oh god, I wish I was Yukki, passed out on the ground, so I can avoid this. I'm not saying I don't enjoy this, I mean I do, but maybe Casper's right, we should be acting this intimate, indoors'.

I look at Casper and wrap my arms around his neck and give him one of the most passionate kisses I could.
He holds my back and i sit up on his lap. We're sat there kissing for awhile and then like usual, I need to breath. I look at him, breathing heavily, "maybe your right Casper, we should go to your house. Maybe we could do more indoors..."

I then realize what I say and both me and Casper go red. "Well, if you want maybe later on tonight we could.. Do stuff.. In my house... Only if your okay". My face gets even redder, I look at Casper in the eyes and nod. ( apart of me is enjoying this... But at the same time it's feels so awkward writing it... But I'm enjoying it, *wink, wink*, I'm literally Yukki ).